Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

I would be curious on the details as well.

Hello everyone.

What do you guys think about this deal?

Leased a 2017 in January, just going to post this now. (once i figure out how to post pics here i will lol)

Lincoln MkC 2.3T Reserve.
MSRP: $47, 010.
Monthly Payment: $385.60 including taxes,
Total out of pocket: $1650 (plates, 1st month, registration, bank fee).
Mileage: 15,000 miles per year.

Open a new thred but deal looks good.

There should be an upload button on the bottom right when you go to make a post. Just click that and attach the pic.

Is this deal available in so cal? Thanks.

I’ve gotten a lot of PM’s about how I worked out the 330e deal. I’ll share some points below.

This was a loaner which was already discounted quite aggressively ($15K off I think?). Since I was leasing, I was able to take advantage of the fact that the 330e qualifies for an additional $3K in lease cash. I also had $1K college student bonus. I was able to get some extras thrown in since I closed this deal on the last day of September. I guess they might have also been trying to hit some quarterly goals?

The dealer was BMW of Louisville. I worked with Reed, who is their used car GM. If any of you contact them, please be polite and understand that you might not be able to replicate this exact deal. There were several things which ended up fortunately working out in my favor. I am very blessed to have this car. :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, here’s a bonus pic my mom took. She likes it a lot.

4 Likes

2018 Acura TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
$45,750 MSRP
$476/month for 36/10
$1,3XX due at signing

I thought demo BMW’s could qualify for any of their incentives? @BMW_Dave - Care to chime in on that?

Demo’s and Loaners under 5k miles get all the new car programs. So he got $3k lease credit, $3k iPerformace credit, $1k college grad plus however deep the dealer went below invoice. If the miles are 5-10k then there’s no lease credits but you do get a $3k APR credit. Hope that helps!

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Everything BMW_Dave said is correct. Apparently loaners don’t qualify for corporate fleet, though. The company I did my internship at this summer is part of it, but I wasn’t able to use the $500 certificate.

Amazing. How did you get your hands on a loaner? Most dealers seem so hard up on leasing them out.

Trust but verify. :wink: Thanks for the 2nd voice! :slight_smile:

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Value/Premium/Tech Packages, $319.41 including CA LA tax
$35,550 MSRP 24 mo/12k/$1,000 drive off (after bonusdrive rebate)

3 Likes

Wow, got almost the same deal on a Civic Hatchback EX. I also had the $500 grad incentive but I paid $400 up front and $207 a month.

2017 charger scat pack

2017 Escalade Luxury (no picture in the garage)

4 Likes

That price for the slade is very good. You don’t see many large luxury suvs go for that cheap

2016 BMW 340 X Drive M-sport

MSRP 60,545
10k / year
36 months
Fleet discount
FULL MSD
tax in payment 8.875%
$475/ month
Drive off was just first month and bank fee

3 Likes

I like the angle! looks great man

Ohh how I miss BMW MSD…