Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

All Hail the King Thor!

2 Likes

Hoping I get the S90 i requested as a rental ($30 a day! in orlando for 8 days) all this week for vacation to see if i want to pursue those crazy volvo deals…

You will forget about Alfa :grin: Not that S90 more fun to drive, of course. I’d jump on it now if I could.

Some days I like jumping in my big truck since I’ve made it quite “luxury” with sound deadening and all that jazz and just cruise to work. Other days I like putting the mini in sport mode with the adaptive suspension and just rip. Part of the appeal of the alfa, but I love the looks and interior of that S90… we shall see!

S90 is nothing like that. Did you see their commercials? Slow and quite cruising on empty road… :grin:

Just aren’t trying hard enough!

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wait they have rental cars that are the S90. Everytime I go down to florida I only ever see the S60, V60, or XC60. I never really want a base volvo that lacks a rear view camera so I end up with a gc limited lux ii, Edge or XT5. However, the S90 doesn’t standard doesn’t come all that base. I like to negotiate when I rent cars maybe a S90 next, normally through National.

Was able to get a good deal through Sixt. New company to me, had some good weekly rates out of Orlando. Choices supposedly are S90, E-Class, Caddy CTS, or CT6. Wouldn’t hate getting upped to an XC90 since I have a 7 month pregger wife with me.

Sixt is generally good and offen has crazy deals on luxary cars. Be careful with parking citation, toll, etc. they have outrageous admin fees. Make sure to reject their insurance explicitly (if you don’t want it) and double check the contract.
By the way you may want to avoid Miami area or talk to your doctor about going there.

ZIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. Yea we are hanging out on the east side this week, and then ducking down to Key West once they reopen for tourists (Oct 1st). Doc seemed alright enough with it.

Thanks for the heads up on the tolls. Would have probably just blown through them and expected a bill later.

I don’t think it will be a good idea to go to key west

Just picked up this today.
2017 S90 T6 Momentum, $57455, $350/mo 24/7.5k lease

IMG_0338IMG_0339

7 Likes

I have never paid attention to the S90. Perhaps it is the color making the difference (as it sometimes does) but that is a nice looking car.

Maybe because there are very few of them on the road.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/f-type-r-0-down-650-tax-included/21574/31

Congrats on great deal. Which dealer in NJ??

He isn’t going to tell you the dealer. Contact @nyclife if you want a similar deal

Thank you!
Please reach out to @nyclife , he’ll hook you up

What state are you in?

What model car is this?