Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

Where was this Infiniti deal Done? What state?

Nice - where did you get the Infiniti deal from?

2018 Tundra Off-road with Premium Package. Lift, wheels, tires, camper shell added. 36 months @ $499 / $0 down.

1 Like

@michael692 @yahooguy77

This deal was done in PA, but I think this cannot be replicated because today was the last day of Nissan/Infiniti fiscal year.
FYI, @nyclife and @HN308 dealerships gave me pretty much the same quotes: this dealer in PA was just closer to myself (Pittsburgh area) and also a little more flexible on signing/delivery date.

Even though it’s for 7.5k/year… OMG!!! What a payment.

@kubikdanon

Congrats on your cars. Both are good deals that you got.

You mentioned my NY metro dealer was at same price as the dealer in PA. Did you factor in the broker fees in that comparison as I don’t charge anything compared to 400 bucks for the broker.

Yes,

The deal that I got on QX60 was actually done by myself, without a broker. Got a contact from a person that owns multiple dealerships in my area(Infiniti included lol)

And thank you :slight_smile:
Thanks to this community. I wouldn’t find these crazy deals without leasehackr.

I got it March of 2017!

I was at the same price as your dealer but on a premium vs a base. Also with less at signing. Then the customer brought it to another dealer, with full intention of not going through me, to price match my rate. Deal I gave the customer:

Payment: 291.77
DAS: 2900 (2100 in msds), includes all taxes and fees for customers zip
Msrp: 47895
Sales Price: 37040, 20% off pre vpp

Deal your dealer gave the customer was the 17% off you have posted, where there is at least 1000 in room.
Since you are all about getting people the best deals no clue why you are obsessed with your dealer when I’ve beat them with my fee, several times over for other LH customers.

1 Like

18 posts were split to a new topic: Off Topic Landfill

Did they residualize the tires, lift etc… or did you just add it to the payment in the end?

I just added it to the payment. Without the adds was $379 $0 down. I’m in NC

2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD
MSRP-$52,860
Selling price-$39,621
39 months 12k Miles
Zero down, zero drive offs
Monthly incl tax-$349
With VPP,Loyalty and An Extra Employee incentive

7 Likes

25% off, amazing discount.

Great looking truck that wheel/tire package alone is worth $2500. Is the truck leveled or actual suspension lift?

2018 GMC Terrain SLE
MSRP 29,290
$1250 at signing
$141 a month incl tax 12/24
495 disposition fee on return
Cerritos, CA
IMG_9386

4 Likes

Which dealer? Thanks

The one in Cerritos…

When did you get this deal?

Friday, I think some of the $6400.00 incentives I received ended on 4/2 though… You can see the other terrain threads for all the details…