Trophy Garage - 2 [Photos]

Everyone was right - I love it

24 Likes

Temptation got the best of me…:slightly_smiling_face:

47 Likes

Couldn’t handle my Ram 1500 factory order placed back in June being delayed even further, so reached out to DMV areas to work a deal on in stock ‘22 Rams.

Landed a pretty well equipped Laramie Night Edition for $690/month, zero down 36/10k. MSRP $71k. Pretty happy with that for VA, especially with inventory slimmer than slim.

20 Likes

Got one a couple weeks back myself - great car

36 Likes

Got it a month ago from @BMW_Dave
Financed, it’s a beast.

I got the whole cap clear bra, ceramic coated and replaced the piano black center console with carbon fiber.

42 Likes

The garage is full

44 Likes

Msrp (locked in March) - 8% off msrp - $8250 rebates

6 Likes

Cody. I think I need a full size truck.

8 Likes

Wait is finally over

50 Likes

Got myself a little 2022 A5 45 Sportback. Enjoying the Bang & Olufsen and love the S Line Alcantara seats :smile:

29 Likes

Current set-up, Frozen Black F90 M5 and a Defender 110S

22 Likes

2023 camaro LT1 RS package with technology package , dual mode exhaust , sunroof and 10 speed auto my dream car :slight_smile:

Msrp $44k.
39 months 10k a year
$1k down ( 1st payment included )

$430 a month

26 Likes

***All: Please post short financial details of your deals.

3 Likes

Not a lease. Traded in my 2019 X5 for this guy. The Marina Bay Blue color really pops in the sunlight.

44 Likes

Bronco Raptor - Purchase at $500 under MSRP. These are some pics from the five hour drive home yesterday.

44 Likes

I have had a reservation since they were first revealed and I was still part of a long waiting list at my dealer for a regular Bronco when they got some extra Raptor allocations. They offered me one and I took it. I think anyone that has one of these at this point has either been waiting two plus years for a Bronco or paid a hefty markup. Possibly both.

8 Likes

Have had many trophy worthy leases over the years but thrilled with the latest considering the current market:

LH score of ~10.2!

24 Likes

2022 X7 m5.0 - ended up saving 25% over brand new m6.0 and car has only 1000 miles. Much better looking front imho.

Ended up returning m8 after 4 days (thanks autonation 5 day no question policy)

18 Likes

2022 was all about the 4xe…

21 Likes

Strongly Agree… ChaChing… 2022 and 2023

14 Likes