Trophy Garage - 2 [Photos]

22 bmw demo with 13k miles, $2790 due at signing $701.83 monthly tax in!! 36/10k term!!

52 Likes

2023 Volvo V60 B5 with Polestar - Black/Brown with Black headliner :sweden:

Thanks @Benedetto for this unreproducible deal on a former service loaner. Warts and all:

• arrived with AAOS 2.5, 12v battery died within 48 hours, was towed-in over Memorial Day Weekend. Volvo charged the battery and updated to AAOS 2.9, charging issue resolved and AAOS works great now.
  • as a retired loaner that was shipped halfway across the county, it was filthy and had some scratches. Pictures after a full in/out detail and paint correction that removed 99%. One rim has curb rash that will be fixed this week.
  • dealer’s registration broker is handling everything except what I must do in person to bring a car into CA (e.g. Smog, VIN Scan) – should have my custom dark plates transferred to this car long before the temp tags expire (updated: with days to spare).
49 Likes

The Etron GT Premium plus,
Absolutely love the way this car looks, and for whatever reason I have not seen any other Etron-Gt on the road.

39 Likes

2022 BMW 750i Tanzanite Blue Fart car extraordinaire (signed in may)

29 Likes

Got a MY23 Audi e-tron GT last week. +Executive package = $110k MSRP.

A nice upgrade over a 2018 Audi A6 (sold to Carmax), but I still really loved that car.

33 Likes

Here is my G87 M2 that I have waited for over a year:

Also got a flat tire and got towed to the dealer on my very first drive from the dealership to home:

46 Likes

Another Summer of Audi vip cert machine with 20bps marked up MF
Hello Belgian Muscle SUV

not from SoCal so @drdvrgs can stop knocking on @Samaudibh 's door hahah

9 Likes

Sorry for pulling the rug from ya. I’ll buy you a drink next time I am in the area.

Another Garage Update
Little palate cleanser

and then balance of power :fuelpump: vs :zap:

9 Likes

Happy birthday, America! :us: :us: :us:

79 Likes

Plan A was ordering a Carrera 4, but I wanted to at least drive one first… and after several weeks of nothing popping up nearby, either used or for rent on Turo (in that specific trim), I decided to do this instead.

Thank you to @Samaudibh for putting together a really compelling deal on this Suzuka Grey e-tron GT and arranging delivery to our house the following afternoon.

62 Likes

RS E-Tron GT $164k MSRP. $15000 one pay for 12/7.5k ($1250/mth effective)

45 Likes

2022 740i MSport loaner, 40% off w/ loyalty

36/10 $522/mo plus tax, 1st DAS

129 Likes

MSRP 52700
Monthly: 413.95
Drive off + down : 2500

late late post ! :)) signed on Feb

20 Likes

NorCal signed and picked up yesterday.
2023 Volvo XC40 Recharge Ultimate, MSRP $62.7k, monthly $403 + tax lease term 24/7.5.

17 Likes

Suzuka Grey E Tron GT (twins @trism )picked up yesterday on a 12 month / 7500 mile lease. $111K MSRP (leather package).

So far I am very impressed (only 25 miles of backroads including daycare pickup). There’s also an electrify America station (free charging for 3 years) in my town which made the decision a no brainer.

Lowest mileage is the way to go as excess miles are only $0.25 per.

Math: 2500 extra miles (7500 to 10000) costs $625 at lease end or

1% lower residual ($1100)

51 Likes

As if an EQS and an electric MINI weren’t enough, I couldn’t help but add another car to the family. Say hello to my ex-loaner 530i xDrive, with almost every conceivable option—and a 29% discount, before incentives, to boot. Credit has to go where it is due: special thanks to @GOAT for putting in the hard work on this one. To be honest, it certainly was stressful wrapping everything up on the last day of June, but totally worth the effort.

I have yet to come up with a name, but here is a photo of this dinosaur juice-guzzling machine at a scenic overlook alongside the wistful, winding roads of Tennessee’s Signal Mountain.

PJ

33 Likes

2022 750i demo, arrived this week. $899/mo w first month DAS.

27 Likes

Female driven one owner, one accident, clean title 2010 civic lx 70000 miles $3000 one pay!!

42 Likes

~9% off MSRP G80.

36/12
$970/mo pretax
1st month, reg, and acquisition DAS

40 Likes

Took delivery of an IAC Scott special - 2024 iX xDrive50. $100k sticker $0 down max MSD’s $960 a month for 36/10k.

Love the state of my garage right now - EV daily driver, G for fun, and my wife’s point A to point B machine.

29 Likes