[TRANSFERRED] - 2018 Chevy Volt - $257/month - Red Carpool Stickers - Only Half the Transfer Fee!

Looking to transfer the lease on my 2018 Chevy Volt LT due to a job that requires more driving than the mileage allows. Available July 1. I got an amazing deal thanks to this forum! Here are the details:

• 10k/36 month lease, currently in month 13
  • 23 months remaining at an amazing $257.03/month
  • Car has 13K miles on it, as a result, I’m open to splitting of the GM Financial $595 lease transfer fee, the rest to be covered by the buyer
  • Well maintained
  • Includes RED carpool stickers
  • Heated seats and steering wheel
  • Includes charging cable that came with the vehicle
    Includes XS Wear Package! And CA Registration was just paid!

I’m located in Sherman Oaks (Los Angeles). Please PM me here or call/text 201-805-1862 if interested.

1 Like

This should go quickly. Reminder to anyone interested that GM Financial only permits lease transfers in-state (thus only California residents can assume this lease). Post some pictures of the car and the window sticker.

2 Likes

Interested, please add pictures

Added! Feel free to contact me directly if you have any other questions.

Also updated this post to include the window sticker. Thanks for the recommendation @BoardwalkNJ

Interested

This car is available for transfer again after the credit check failed for a previous applicant. Someone snag this low payment on my very loved Volt, please!

Still available? Interested.

Hi - I have someone who applied now and one person as a back up. I will keep this thread posted!

1 Like

Hi, I am interested in taking this over. DM me if it’s still available. Thanks!

Hi, I’m interested but can you transfer out of the state to NY holder as well?

No out of state transfers with GM. If it’s in CA, it must stay in CA.

1 Like

Literally the first comment is as follows:

“This should go quickly. Reminder to anyone interested that GM Financial only permits lease transfers in-state (thus only California residents can assume this lease). Post some pictures of the car and the window sticker.”

1 Like

Reading is overrated these days.

3 Likes

Hi All - Thanks for your help answering these questions! The car right now is still available, but I have 2 people interested who may apply this weekend. Feel free to text me if you are located IN STATE (CA).

Damn, if I was in California I’d take it!

Hello, is this still available?

Yes, it is! If you’re interested please email, text or call.

still avail?