(TRANSFERED) 2020 BMW M8 competition - $1262/month pre tax--$4k due to seller +transfer fee

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW M8 Competition
MSRP: ~ $157k.
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $1262
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): N/A

Current mileage: 12,000
Maturity mileage: 36,000
Effective miles per month: 1,000
Maturity date: August 2023

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): $4,000 to seller
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: I believe $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): YES

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Babied M8 competition from last year. Unfortunately with my commute, am putting too much highway miles on it. looking to transfer out if there’s interest…vs buying a commuter car.

Photos:

6 Likes

I have this exact model interior/ exterior, convertible and non comp, for the exact same msrp and monthly payments, gotta ask, did you get this car this time last year, and is the MN for Maine or Minnesota

Heads up.

For others, it’s Minneapolis. Minnesota.

1 Like

Thx for the correction. I still can’t figure a way to fix it. :grimacing:. And yes, vehicle is in Minneapolis, MN

Fixed it…you now have an M8.:blush:

1 Like

:joy::joy:. Thanks for the fix.

Actually I got mine in Sept but commute 60 miles round trip M-F. Amazing car

1000% agree, the convertible makes it that much more fun when driving on weekends, ya by the sounds of it you need an m5 or m550 instead of an 8, or an 8 Gran Coupe if your feelin frisky

Hell of a ride to do 1,000 miles/month in.

2 Likes

Best daily on the road, 911 can suck it lol :joy:

The M8 is nice and all but it’s no 911… let’s be honest here :rofl:

Also, imo the M5 takes the crown for the best daily. GLWT OP.

5 Likes

The abbreviation for Maine is ME. Beautiful car! Good luck with the transfer.

Never driven 911 as Porsche isn’t my thing but I live in NJ and I’ve seen people drive the 8 series in the snow which is something I can’t say for the 911 lol

That interior is STUNNING

Reduced the amount due to $4k before listing on Swap a lease.
thx.

sent a pm.

I’m interested. I’ve done 3 lease transfers.

This is honestly sad to see, this car should’ve been ate up with the way the market is right now, hell I woulda bought it had I not already had one. GLWT if someone does end up showing interest

:grimacing::joy:. I meant it’s such a fun ride that I keep going back and forth on giving it up. Just ordered a diff vehicle last night so I think am ready to give it up. :grimacing:

That’s lit, what car did you order?