SOLD Transfer/Sale 2022 Lamborghini Urus 8 months, 3800 miles, 2900+tax, 60k DAS

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2022 Lamborghini Urus

MSRP: 245k
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 2900
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): 10k

Current mileage: 1200
Maturity mileage: 5000
Effective miles per month: 475
Maturity date: 8/22/23
Lease end buy out: 216k

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 60k
Incentive for new lessee (if any): NA

Financial institution: Lamborghini Financial
Transfer fee: Don’t know
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: less than 4 months old, pristine condition, clean carfax. No accidents or stories. Never driven on a track.

Even though DAS is pretty high, given the market, you may get back a significant portion of it. My educated guess is you still get back 35k of your total outflow back. Nothing is guaranteed though.

You may also buy this outright by finding a reputable dealer who will facilitate the transaction. I can’t buy and sell it to you. Lease buy out price for a dealer is approx 225k. My Selling price is 285k.

Photos:

MONRONEY_URUS_20737.pdf (136.9 KB)

3 Likes

I would be all over this, but 14 MPG is a dealbreaker for me. Probably requires premium fuel too. :grinning:

22 Likes

iLl TaKe oVeR the lEasE bUt iF yOu aRe mAkInG mOneY ofF thE dEaL i DonT wAnT yOu ToO mAkE mOnEy Off mE

41 Likes

Can’t afford the car. Just here for the comments

19 Likes

So this is about $13 per mile. Seems a lot even for a Urus.

7 Likes

GLWS, nice ride. They don’t charge much for options and base price isn’t crazy; dealer mark-ups can be. Someone did post a meme I think saying there were more URUS than Honda Accords on ebay at some time, thought that was funny.

2 Likes

@ethanrs ya’ll gonna cross country?

1500/month in interest. 9% APR. Times were such at the time of signing.

1 Like

Pro tip: siphon from overnighting Uhauls, add some octane boost, shazam!

3 Likes

I think it was $3-4 a mile on my v12 Ferrari. This is definitely high.

5 Likes

I’m in to take over the lease for 8 months.
I have no plans to keep it, so I am not going to pay the additional down. Need to see contract of what is going to be returned on the DAS at end of lease. PM if you are interested.

Lol bold. BRB eating 60k

8 Likes

Octane booster from the little bottles hardly does anything. Best case you get a .1-.2 bump.

You need straight toluene or xylene to make a meaningful difference.

1 Like

Of course you are. I’m sure hundreds of people are in to take it with no down buddy :joy:

8 Likes

You guys are clowning this guy, but the not the guy trying to sell a used outgoing model Urus for 40k over MSRP? Or the privilege of paying 90k to drive said used car for 9 months?

People are already sharing data points of finding for MSRP, imagine in 9 months time.

https://www.lamborghini-talk.com/threads/urus-pricing.228169/page-4

4 Likes

Exactly the market is changing. And the repo man has been pretty busy lately. The next 6 months you will see the exotic car prices back to pre-Covid days.

$25-$30k to “rent” an Urus for 8 months is a lot of money. He can sub lease it to me and flip it at the end. I’m pretty flexible :joy::joy:

1 Like

The crazy part is who would lease this car with a 5k mile lease. That works for an exotic sports car that you primarily drive for the sense of occasion and joy of driving, but this is an SUV. You only own this if you need an suv but want to most fun to drive one possible.

3 Likes

The person that got an msrp deal on it…and will make 30-50k when selling it. :joy:

3 Likes

Or double that if you find some catalytic converters in the back Video shows catalytic converter thieves in Torrance driving Lamborghini

2 Likes

Pardon me…
Jason Momoa Folding Chair GIF - Jason Momoa Folding Chair Like A Boss - Discover & Share GIFs

OP I think you genuinely will have better luck moving this on SL or LT than on here but best of luck on the transfer regardless, beautiful Urus on the other hand.

2 Likes