Transfer Pending [NC] 2017 BMW i3 REX | $54.7K MSRP | 7 mos / 5.6K miles left | One Pay $1,250 / $180.00 mo. effective

Excellent condition. Protonic Blue with Mega interior trim. Highlights include Tech and Driving Assist Package (Active Cruise and Navigation), Moonroof, and Harmon/Kardon Stereo. See window sticker below. Tires are good and I have added high quality window tint. It runs great and is a fun little car.

Lease has been paid in full with BMW (One Pay), so I am looking for $1,250 paid to me. There may be additional tax due depending where you live. It is the responsibility of the person assuming the lease to research and deal with tax consequences. BMW will also require $500 to assume the lease ($100 for the credit check, $400 for the transfer).

The car currently has 14,374 miles and the original terms were 24 months, 10k miles per year. Lease expires April 26th, 2020. I have many more pictures I can send to serious parties.

2 Likes

PM sent​:heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

If Larry doesn’t want it, I’ll take it!

Great deal thanks for offering it.

1 Like

Still here, just picked up another car, so could use the garage space.

1 Like

Is this still available?

A credit app was submitted on it yesterday, so it is probably unavailable. Should know for sure soon.

A little nitpick - it’s not 180 a month effective. If you take the $1250, plus the $500 transfer fee plus the $350 disposition fee at lease end (and perhaps any new tires needed at turn in for another $800), it is closer to $300-400 a month…
Don’t make the same mistake this guy did and not account for all costs and only look at the nominal monthly…

1 Like

Ehhhh who counts the dispo fee in their effective payment ( when advertising )

And you can’t count tires when advertising an effective payment lol

3$ dollars a mile excluding any other taxes you may incur

this lease would make sense for someone who is wanting to try the i3 AND is angling to use loyalty and waived dispo fee by hacking a new BMW lease when the current one is over… If you are just going into this lease to kick the tires for 7 months, this is mucho dinero

OP, pm if deal falls through