TRANSFER PENDING: LEASE TRANSFER - 2020 Chevy Blazer RS, $47K MSRP, $210/mo., $3k DAS, 22k miles, 17 months remain

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Chevy Blazer RS

MSRP: $46,565
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $210

Current mileage: 2,000
Maturity mileage: 24,000
Effective miles per month: 1,300
Maturity date: Feb 2022

Cash due: $3,000
Transfer fee: $595
Financial institution: GM Financial

Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): NO

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
3.6L V6 engine
21” black wheels
Color touchscreen with next-gen nav
Advanced adaptive cruise control
360 degree HD birds eye camera
RS exclusive leather interior
Heated / cooled front seats
Heated rear seats
Heated steering wheel
Remote start (using fob or phone)
Bose Premium audio system
Wireless phone charging
Full safety suite (Auto Emergency Braking, Forward Collision Alert, Lane Keep Assist, Front Pedestrian Braking, Rear Traffic Alert, etc.)
HD Rear vision camera
Satellite radio
Apple CarPlay / Android Auto

Photos:strong text

1 Like

Good luck with transfer. That much due for a Blazer up front, probably not the right crowd here. Effective monthly of $376.66 + tax.

I assume you’ve listed on SAL?

I would say it’s a good overall value for the right buyer - this has some great features and a striking design for the price point.

I wouldn’t disagree. But the LH crowd is looking (primarily) at luxury brands. Chevy Blazer isn’t the typical desire on this forum.

It’s a unique ride and an interesting option in that price range. Not everyone wants a bare bones BMW or MB.

This is pretty cool and has a lot of options for the $$$

3 Likes

I’d take this over an x1,x2 or a gla for sure. Not in red but I think they look good

4 Likes

But then how will they brag to internet strangers about their effective $42 monthly payment?

3 Likes

I really like the clean lines and sharp edges from a design standpoint. I think they look great. Unfortunately the third row is pretty useless for folks who need to actually use it [/sarcasm].

I was very impressed with the blazer when I test drove it. One of the first GM vehicles I actually considered. This is an incredibly reasonable price for an RS too.

1 Like

That is a braggable offense! :grin:

No more useless than a model Y back seat.

This is a much better value than a bare bones BMW/Mercedes would be, unless you simply want a badge.

1 Like

Thats what I said ^^^

Looks pretty solid except the DAS part. I imagine that will turn off a bunch of potential seekers. Best of luck.

$421+tax/mo, actually, including the transfer fee.

What does picture #9 depict?. Thanks

The transfer is now pending.

Pending transfer. Pm mods If it falls through and needs reopened