(transfer pending) $56,200K BMW i3S Rex $5k OnePay, 15mo left, >25k miles left. CA / SF Bay Area

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW i3s REX.

MSRP: $56,200k
OnePay: $5,000
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $333 ($5k/15mo). Buyer to cover $500 transfer fee.

Current mileage: 4,500
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: 1,700
Maturity date: Oct 12, 2021

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): no

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Like new. Only used for commuting Oct to Feb, always garaged, no discernible imperfections inside or out.
Loaded w options: Harman Kardon, Moonroof, black alloy wheels, deka dark cloth interior w blue accents, tech+drive assist package.

Photos:

1 Like

Could you add a few interior pictures?

Done! let me know what you think

Bump! Still available and price reduced. Now $5,000 OnePay, or $333/mo for the next 15mo.

Do you by any chance have a photo of the window sticker you can share? Thanks!

Sure, do you need it for the VIN? Any other reason? No problem at all posting it, just wondering why you’d want it

Thanks so much! It just has a much more detailed explanation of all the color combinations, trims, options, packages, etc. And it also has the VIN. I may be interested, just trying to sort out the issue of driving it down to Los Angeles where I live since the battery range (even with the REx) is not that long.

Is this still available? Very interested. LMK

Yup! Still available.

Here it is!

Oh no, that’s not the window sticker! That’s just your temporary registration. The window sticker (also known as the Monroney sticker) is that large sheet of paper that’s on every brand new car, which lists the options, packages, the EPA rating, crash rating, where the car is made, VIN, etc. Attached is an example of the window sticker from another car.

:joy::joy::joy: that’s what happens dealing with a noob. Sorry! I’m afraid I don’t have a picture of that. Was taken off when I got the car and I never got a picture of it. Unless you have any tips on how I might retrieve its contents for you, I’m afraid I can’t help.

Haha, no worries. The dealership is required by law to give it to you when you buy the car. So while you may not recall them physically handing it to you, I’ll bet money it’s in your glove box next to or inside the owner’s manual. I would check there first. It may also be in that pile of paperwork they hand you when you pick up the car, along with your lease agreement, etc.

Hard for me to check right now (I’m in the process of moving and everything is packed up), I wouldn’t be surprised if I threw it away :confused:
The precise options / features on the car are outlined in the post - is there any other piece of information from the window sticker that I can fish out for you?

Texted you - let me know if you’re interested

Is this still available?