**Transfer Pending ** 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4x4. $291/mo + tax / $2700 MSD / 1100 + mi-mo / 20 Mo Left

** TRANSFER PENDING **
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad 4x4 Double-Cab 5’ Bed V6 Auto

MSRP: $39,743
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 290.75

Current mileage: 1,570
Maturity mileage: 24,000
Effective miles per month: 1120
Maturity date: 11/13/2022

MSD due (if any): $2700 (to be paid to seller at time of transfer)
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $0

Financial institution: Toyota Financial Services
Transfer fee: $200 (paid by seller)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

**Brand new condition – Voodoo blue exterior, concrete fabric interior. Very well equipped including Tech package (parking sonar, blind spot, rear cross-traffic, lane keep assist), Apple Carplay/Android Auto, wireless phone charging, black lettering, and all-weather mats/door sill protectors. Includes 2 year/24K recommended maintenance through Toyota (no out of pocket maintenance expenses for duration of lease). Non-Smoker. Applied ceramic paint protection as soon as I got it home. Also have black neoprene custom-fit seat covers to protect fabric.

This was a broker deal through this site, so it’s a great value with the fee already paid, plus I’m willing to pay for the $200 transfer fee as incentive. At the end of the lease, you will receive $2700 MSD back from Toyota. Disposition fee is $350 and .15/mile beyond 24K mileage. If you wanted to purchase at end of lease, the purchase price would be $33,384.12.

At time of lease, the MSD was beneficial because it impacted the monthly payment by over $60/mo (lower finance rate). I usually never put money down on a lease, and I was unfamiliar with this practice. In this case, it really did make sense to ensure the lowest out of pocket cost scenario. I always lease my vehicles and have never owed any kind of wear/tear costs incurred. Granted, I like to take care of my vehicles, so in my case, it was an easy decision. Again, once the lease is transferred over to new owner, they will receive the $2700 MSD at lease turn in time.

Great truck, even better value. I just don’t find it comfortable enough for me. I’ve had multiple back surgeries, so I’m really picky on seat comfort / overall interior space. After the fact, I’ve determined this just isn’t the truck for me. My previous vehicle was a Ram 1500 full-size V8, so hard to go backwards to a mid-size truck. As you can tell by the mileage, I’m not driving much either. Mostly just sits in garage. My next lease will be a full-size pickup again (probably a Tundra). Please let me know if I can answer any questions.

1 Like

Please add the MSDs amount due to your title.

Just edited. Thanks for the suggestion.

Is this still available?

Let mods know if need to re-open