(TRANSFER PENDING) 2021 BMW 330xi I $52K MSRP I $571.76/mo after $500 Incentive I 1334 mi/mo I 29 months left I NY

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 BMW 330xi
Location: Long Island, NY (listing this for my parents- i will coordinate the transfer process):

MSRP: 52,000
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $589
Effective monthly payment (if $500 incentive is provided): $571.74

Current mileage: 6,300
Maturity mileage: 45,005
Effective miles per month: 1335
Maturity date: 05/03/2024

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $500

Financial institution: BMW financial
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent condition-blue exterior with cognac brown interior. Nicely loaded with vernasaca leather, Navigation, digital cockpit, heated seats/steering, head’s up display (which is no longer available bc of supply issues)

I can coordinate a time if you want to go see the car in person.

Photos:

2 Likes
  1. personally, I don’t think you should need an incentive to move this, but hey, who am I.

2. have you checked dealer trade in offers relative to payoff? Many may just take it off your hands for a net zero to you.

1 Like

This’ll be gone quickly.

If MSport wasn’t a must for me I’d be on it. (I know, I know, throw this post in the thread)

2 Likes

Love the laptop bag that’s almost the same color as the cognac :joy:

4 Likes

Does it come with the premium ass pillow and hand sanitizer?

2 Likes

Updated, thank you!

For transfers from NY to NJ, the buyer would have to pay NJ sales tax on top of the existing NY tax right? Can anyone confirm?

Yup. NJ is charging tax on whatever his all in number is every month to BMWFS.

2 Likes

Beautiful car. Never done a lease assumption before. Anyone know about the process for the DC? I tried to get some info on the DMV site, but can’t find much.

What do you mean specifically? BMW will send you what you need to register the car, and then you go to the DMV and register it.

And I believe, that if it goes to a NY driver, tax will need to be paid again, old story

2 Likes

A very well equipped non M Sport 3 series.

Tax will be added again regardless of what state it goes to.

I suppose this is ~$600 a month including tax for the new transferee with 0 DAS .

Pretty solid given the market for a $52k 330xi

@perdana replace the pee hev?

hi please check your PM. thanks