🔥 TRANSFER PENDING-2020 Bolt LT MSRP: $40,158 $5500 One Pay+$650 Transfer Fee

I am debating which action to take Swap/Buyback or MSRP swap-so not sure if GMF is allowing lease swaps because of the recall now. Just to see if there would be any interest if I decide to swap lease it. Maturity date is Feb 2024 less than 4000 miles (driven daily so it will change)
P.S. “Fire Sale-Not guaranteed NOT to catch fire” :crazy_face:
:fire:
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Chevrolet Bolt LT w/DCFC

MSRP: $40,158
Monthly payment (pre-tax): N/A
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): N/A

Current mileage: 3800 (being driven daily)
Maturity mileage: 30000
Effective miles per month: 840 (933 with current months/miles)
Maturity date: 02/22/2024

MSD due (if any): N/A
Cash due (if any): $5500 to me (One Pay lease) +$595 for lease transfer to GMF
Incentive for new lessee (if any): N/A

Financial institution: GM Financial
Transfer fee: $595
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No, California only

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent

Photos: Will upload soon-Color is Kinetic Blue

…not quite sure what you are asking, but Bolts cannot be transferred at the moment due to the open recall on all models. The “swap” under the buyback offer would be a swap to another GM vehicle.

Wasn’t asking, was just making statements and this will be available to “swap”/transfer if my deal with GM is not favorable. Only thing I wasn’t sure was if GMF allowed transfers during recall campaigns.
I didn’t lease the Bolt to keep it, but with the sole intention to transfer the lease after 6 months… I don’t need it and it could be a great vehicle for someone, with a very low cost if everything goes according to plan

Are you sure of that? I contacted GMF earlier this week and they said the lease was transferable. The recall didn’t affect it. There are also multiple Bolts for transfer on swapalease.com.

Can you share where you heard your news and when?

It might have recently changed now that they’ve started to do battery replacements, so if you spoke with them last week and they said it is allowed, then that’s good news.

Transfers are OK on the Bolts-just used the chat option with GMF

UPDATE: Transfer fee with GMF is $650 now

Greetings,

I am curious and maybe interested. Am I to assume that one would pay @BYGFEET the $5,500, GM Financial $650, do the paperwork for the transfer, take care of the DMV and just pay the yearly registration with the DMV. Correct? If so, this works out to be about $220 per month for 28 months plus DMV charges.

Regards,

GHTech

Yes, that is correct $5,500 to me and GM $650 Transfer fee. Registration is paid till Feb 2022
I still have a few people ahead of you, if they don’t respond I will let you know

Thanx

I’m interested if still available. Been driving my father’s for a few months now. Please lmk!

…Transfer is Pending…

2 Likes