[Transfer Pending] 2017 X5 xDrive40e Lease Transfer for $697

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to test out to see what everyone thinks about my 2017 X5 xDrive40e lease transfer offer. Looking into buying a property so need to get the DTI lower. Your input and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If anyone is interested, please send me a DM.

Location: [San Francisco Bay Area]

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2017 BMW X5 xDrive40e]

MSRP: [$73,720]
Exterior: [Black Sapphire]
Interior: [Black Leather]
Packages: [Cold Weather Package, Driver Assistance Package, Premium Package
Options: 20" Oversized Alloys, Multi Contour Seats (20 way power), Harmon Kardon Sound System, Heads Up Display, Sirius XM Radio, Navigation with iDrive 6.0, Apple Car Play, Wireless Charging with WiFi Hotspot, and many more]

Term: [36 months]
Contract Start Date: [9/9/2017]
Contract End Date: [9/9/2020]
Miles at Inception: [53]
Original Contract Total Miles: [30,000]
Total Allowed Miles: [30,053]
Current Mileage: [~4700]
Excess Charge Per Mile: [$0.25]
Residual: [$42,757.60]

Monthly Payment (incl. 9.75% tax): [$697.06]

Lease Transfer Fee: [$400 + $100 Credit App]

Incentive: [$250 to cover half of total transfer fee]

Photos: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1boSyRdMHNVe_9HmvVlOeu7F6UFPni698

Thank you in advance!

Seems a solid but not killing deal :wink:
Btw also saw it here https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/2017-bmw-x5-xdrive40e-suv/6514080463.html

[/quote][quote=“Urrrsher, post:1, topic:35124”]
Looking into buying a property so need to get the DTI lower.


I posted the following about a year ago. Let this be a witness and learning moment for some- in a good way. Thanks for sharing!

[quote=“Alex, post:5, topic:9399”]
Things are looking pretty hot. Just a friendly suggestion to everyone on the forum. Get the house first before car- you can still lease above a 45% DTI but not a home loan…just my 2cents as a realtor, lender, and financial analyst.


I remember having to get out of a 535d for the same reason. Leases get treated terribly in underwriters. I remember it wasn’t even enough to pre-pay for the full term…had to either buy it out or transfer. Good luck.

Thanks for the feedback. Are you shopping for one yourself?

1 Like

Definitely not interested in a buy out. Hopefully there’s someone that will be interested in simply taking over . Thanks for your input.

Transfer pending. Thanks for everyone’s input.

1 Like