[SOLD] ‘18 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport $48.5k MSRP : 13x$397/month+tax,1275 mi/month, $0 DAS (SoCal/NorCal)

Have a 24/15k lease and I enjoy the car, but I have moved and now I can bike to work so I’d like to transfer it. It’s a beautiful, white, Giulia TI Sport RWD with Nero Edizone package, yellow calipers, and black/ice interior. Has the sport package with the mechanical limited slip differential and adjustable suspension. Also has the Harmon Kardon sound system, adaptive cruise control, and blind spot monitoring.

I’m offering a $1750 cash incentive to the buyer. In state transfers only (due to Ally requirements). Here is the breakdown:

• MSRP $48,590
  • Payment: $397/month+tax after $1750 cash incentive is applied. Actual payment is $532/month+tax.
  • 13 payments remaining. Lease matures ~10/26/2020. 17.7k miles left (approx. 1275 miles per month).
  • Ill also pay the $595 Ally transfer fee

Car is in SF Bay Area but I am willing to drive anywhere in California to deliver the car.

Please be aware that you need good credit to be approved by Ally.

1 Like

Good looking car, but OUCH on that price :frowning:

1 Like

Offering $1k incentive now and $0 DAS.

Its better, but its going to be a tough go around here. Just a headsup, make sure you have all your open recalls done or you wont be able to transfer it: https://www.swapalease.com/help/lease-company/ally

Thanks for the heads up - all have been taken care of.

With the $1,000 incentive & no transfer fee, you should be able to move this now! GL

1 Like

Gonna be hard to move this. Might need more incentives. The payment is about the same as a new 2019 with same MSRP

With the incentive - pretty good deal. I haven’t seen any 2019 with this MSRP and 15k miles at this price. 10k miles or $2k less on the MSRP or money down, yes.

Car is still available. Updated incentives.

Added more incentive. New payment is $397/month + tax.

Where is the car pls?

If someone wants to do a transfer in the next couple of days I am willing to negotiate more incentive.

Bit far of a drive for me unfortunately. Thanks for the response

Have a transfer pending. If you’re interested, continue to let me know in case the transfer does not go through.

Transfer fell through, so it’s back up for grabs.

I’m surprised this hasn’t transferred yet. Wish I could take it on, but my lease isn’t up for 5 months.

I’d like to get this transferred by the end of September, so I’ll cover the transfer fee as well. So to recap that’s $1750 cash to buyer plus the $595 transfer fee covered by me.

1 Like

Car is still available.

I’m interested

1 Like

I sent you a PM about it.