<Transfer fee waived> 2018 BMW 530e $455 + tax

Hi Hackers,

6/2: I will take care the transfer fee of $500 so please DM me!

I got this great former loaner deal in back in 2018 (Thanks for the help on this forum) and loved the car.

But I need a SUV now for my baby!

Car condition is great and has a HOV sticker valid until the lease end! Car is located in Milpitas in the bay area.

I called BMW FS in the morning and they will hold the new applicants for transfer until 6/7 and will resume on 6/8 next Monday.

Please DM me anyone interested!

Thanks.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW 530e

MSRP: $55,845

Monthly payment (pre-tax): $455.53 + Tax

Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $455.53+ Tax

Current mileage: 20,950 (expected mileage in June)

Maturity mileage: 32,835

Effective miles per month: 792 miles / month (11,885 miles & 15 months left (July’20 - Sep’21)

Maturity date: 10/07/2021

MSD due (if any): $0

Cash due (if any): $0

Incentive for new lessee (if any): N/A

Financial institution: BMW financial

Transfer fee: $500+ tax (I will PAY)

Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No

Vehicle condition: 9.5 out of 10. No dings or scratches! Super clean!

1 Like

Does the car come with BMW maintenance agreement? Can you please provide more details here?

Hi yes it’s included for the base BMW maintenance contract.

1 Like

Got it! Would it be transferable to a second lease owner? I read in this forum that it may not be transferrable. I don’t know the whole process but it’d be great if you (or someone who reads this) can provide more information on how does maintenance works for BMW or lease transfer in general.

Appreciate the time and help!

Great question. I would call BMW FS to find out tomorrow. I know it was used to be transferable but BMW changes the rule here there. If anyone has the latest info, it would be awesome to hear!

1 Like

Transferable if you bought the Ultimate Care+ plan. Otherwise

NON-TRANSFERABILITY

These maintenance programs are available to the exclusive benefit of the initial purchaser, owner, or lessee of a new vehicle, sales demonstrator vehicle, Aftersales Mobility Program vehicle, or BMW Group company vehicle from an authorized BMW center in the United States (including Puerto Rico). Coverage is not transferable to subsequent purchasers, owners, or lessees.

https://www.bmwusa.com/explore/bmw-value/bmw-maintenance/terms-and-conditions.html

He would have to get it reactivated. Not sure what your local dealer service dept may charge but I have been told locally its $100 and can not be marked up. (Service dept)

Thanks for the comments! I didn’t purchase Ultimate Care + so let me check whether local dealer service dep can do a transfer with a min fee as mani_is_kool’s comments below!

Thanks for the comments! Let me check with my local dealer service dept on this tomo!

1 Like

You’re welcome bud. Always try to stick to one service advisor and always be friendly with him. I have done that for the past 20 years with different brands and it always gets me the best loaners and the inside info on service coupons :wink:

@mani_is_kool is this true? Currently wrapping up a lease assumption with someone. And we both live in Miami. So he can just reactivate it at a local dealer here?

Send me a PM and I will connect you to my service advisor.

Thanks! I just called BMW NA Customers relations.
As you mentioned, it can be transferred with a fee around $100 - $150 (need to check local service department for exact $)!

1 Like

That’s good info to know… :+1:

Completed with 21K maintenance and ready to meet the new owner! Please DM me for more details!
Thanks.

Hi is the car still available. I’m interested. Please text me. 818-339-1244

Hi Kiyu,

Thanks for your interest but car is pending transfer!