*transfer complete* 2018 Ford Expedition Limited 4X4, 15k annual miles. $621.75+tax () $76,250

Looking to transfer the lease of my wife’s 2018 Ford Expedition Limited. She wants to winter in Florida now so a lease does not make sense to us. We are right next to the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN. Easy to fly in and drive home. I can also arrange shipping if desired.

Exterior: Shadow Black
Interior: Med Stone Leather Bucket

Monthly Payment: $721.75 per month plus your tax. My rate is 5.5% so my monthly is $760.65
(sub 1% Msrp)
Drive-Offs: $75 dollar transfer fee to Ford (I will cover if allowed). Essentially $0. We have the extended warranty and extra wear and tear on car ($5000 coverage). The lease is covered in its entirety including tires and consumables (brakes).
MSDs: $0
Months left: 33 (ends 6/7/22)
Current Mileage: 5,948.9
Original Contract Total miles: 48,876
Miles remaining: 42,927 or 1,301 miles per month or 15,610 miles per year from today.
Original Term Length: 39mo
Lease Start date: 03/07/2019
Lease End date: 06/07/2022

Has Equipment Group 302A: $6440

• Panoramic Vista Roof
  • Voice-ACTV Touch Screen Nav
    -Driver Assistance Package
    -Enhanced Active Park Assist
    -LED Headlamps

-22" Polished Aluminum Wheels
-2nd Row Leather Trim Buckets $740
-Heavy Duty Trailer Tow Pkg $1570 (makes it so you can back a trailer with a knob). Truck is rated for towing 9300lbs.
Cargo package (crossbars) $285

There were no more options on the limited regular wheelbase. Total MSRP is $76,250.00

We looked at Land Rovers, BMW X5, Audi Q7, and GMC Yukon Denali. This was our favorite. Tons of space, luxury, utility, and efficiency. My wife loves it, but we can’t justify going back and forth 1800 miles each way a couple of times a year. Please PM if interested and have the income and credit to complete transaction. No worries about being out of warranty. It is covered up to the contract allowed mileage. You will not have to replace tires either. Turn it in worn out. Thanks for looking!

1 Like

Any feedback? Comes with over 15k per year in mileage and warranty up until contract allowed mileage. Also wear and tear. Thanks!

Only feedback I can provide is I like your taste in cars. Sharp (Holden badged) Chevy SS in the background :slight_smile:

Good luck with the transfer!

1 Like

Thanks! I love that car! Not many 6spd manuals around.

I had to scroll up to figure out that you weren’t talking about an Expedition with a manual. :see_no_evil:

May I presume that the lady of the house chose the colors for those Adirondack chairs?

You would be right! Still available. On swapalease as well. Ready to go.

Great car!

Added incentive. $3400 to you. Effective payment without tax is 621.75.

Is this still available? I live in Minneapolis, so not too far from you.

I have an interested party that is running a credit app with Ford now. I sent you a PM.

Interested, sent a PM.