Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax TSS FFV SE 4x4 lease $300 sign & drive 24/12k plus more!

I wish. Residual changes don’t allow this deal anymore. Its a dead deal

Yah the 80% RV has gone away and died but at least the rebate is increasing!

1 Like

Hello Tundra fans…thank you so much for your beautiful pictures and testimonials. I am grateful to serve the readers of this forum. The success of my business is measured by the happiness of my customers. My business motto is…” Never sacrifice integrity for growth.”

Call/text me 972-632-6561 if I may deliver a beautiful truck to your family! Thanks again!

Please verify that my submission was received. Thank you.

Hello Tundra fans…thank you so much for your beautiful pictures and testimonials. I am grateful to serve the readers of this forum. The success of my business is measured by the happiness of my customers. My business motto is…” Never sacrifice integrity for growth.”

Call/text me 972-632-6561 if I may deliver a beautiful truck to your family! Thanks again!

I don’t think @max_g can approve (but I might be wrong). You have to wait for admin approval I believe.

1 Like

Closed until further notice.

Thread reopened! Sometimes it takes 24 hours to update. Thanks for the patience.

2 Likes

Thanks! Grateful for this forum!

2 Likes

Is this deal possible to get in CA, I’d definitely be interested if so

I can help you in CA. $344 plus tax. Pm me

Do you have a contact number?

Definitely go talk to Norman at Texas Toyota of Grapevine! Read this post 2 days ago, contacted him, and came home with my new Truck. They had it ready on the lot within an hour of my call. Great service and certainly a smooth process. Thank you Norman and everyone else for the exceptional service at Texas Toyota of Grapevine!

3 Likes

Hello Jakeb. Would you mind sharing your deal details? Im planning to reach out to Norman.

1 Like

I am in Chicago area and no one can get close to this type of deal. Tacoma was for 350 but the Tundra was just of 500. May have to travel to Texas.

He only does TX residents. But there is someone closer to you. Blanking on his name

1 Like

Got a quote from him today at $375/month. Looks like only one left, I really want to get it, but wife says we can only pull the trigger if it is something she will be able to drive too…so a truck is out.

There might me a little more juice to squeeze, but not much based on the numbers.

2 Likes

Still have a black one left to put into your driveway. Thanks for using this forum.

I can get the 5.7 crew max for 393/mo in Philadelphia. 24/12 lease