Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax TSS FFV SE 4x4 lease $300 sign & drive 24/12k plus more!

Congrats OP. It is nice to live in a region with all those incentives. Still 0 in the SE (outside of loyalty/military). Blasted SETF…

Man that is a super deal. I hope US bank knows what it is doing …

1 Like

Oh don’t worry, they will know in 2 years :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Good work. Don’t forget to put this in the trophy garage!

1 Like

Wow. Do you mind PMing me the contact info? I’m in DFW!

The sign in the back reads Texas Toyota of Grapevine. Point of contact is the Lease Manager as mentioned in the post. Best of luck!

2 Likes

They bumped up the mfr rebate to $2500 and any SE’s are an additional $2000 off.

1 Like

It was about $500 so I believe 1.25

Believe so you’d have to talk to the bank.

They’ll figure it out in 2 years!

If you want to pm me your information I’ll have the lease manager call you directly.

1 Like

Here in Illinois the closest one by far also through US bank that I could get was $427 a month. This is stellar.

1 Like

Very nice deal indeed!

Do all Tundras accept E85 fuel ??

If so, then the cost of fuel would be a lot less for us in CA - instead of $3.50 gal regular unleaded; E85 gas is $2.50 gal.

I don’t think so, it has to have the flex fuel designation.

Fred, sent you a message. Can you share dealer contact?

PM’d. Thanks!

As a FYI to others, US Bank won’t lease to out of state residents. Atleast in Texas where I inquired.

I confirmed that money factor and residuals are the same in Indiana. I had to go through about 6 dealers before I found one of hat worked with us bank. So far they will only honor the $2k rebate with a total of about $3500 off list with a zero down payment of about $385 Not good enough for me

I have emailed a few NJ Toyota dealers, no one works with US Bank. Has anyone found any dealers in the Tri-State that work with US Bank?

I called US Bank about this and they gave me some info.

Toyota World of Lakewood does, I have them running numbers for me now. Typical dealer bs, can you buy today, do you want to fill out a credit app. They did say US Bank requires Tier 1 credit. My reply was great, run the numbers.

They also said Gateway Toyota does as well but I haven’t confirmed it with the dealer yet.

I don’t expect the numbers to be as good as posted above. The TSS truck above qualifies for a total of $4500 manufacturer incentives. NJ only has the $2000 incentive. The dealer needs to discount close to 15% to hit $300 per month.