Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax TSS FFV SE 4x4 lease $300 sign & drive 24/12k plus more!

They’ll figure it out in 2 years!

If you want to pm me your information I’ll have the lease manager call you directly.

1 Like

Here in Illinois the closest one by far also through US bank that I could get was $427 a month. This is stellar.

1 Like

Very nice deal indeed!

Do all Tundras accept E85 fuel ??

If so, then the cost of fuel would be a lot less for us in CA - instead of $3.50 gal regular unleaded; E85 gas is $2.50 gal.

I don’t think so, it has to have the flex fuel designation.

Fred, sent you a message. Can you share dealer contact?

PM’d. Thanks!

As a FYI to others, US Bank won’t lease to out of state residents. Atleast in Texas where I inquired.

I confirmed that money factor and residuals are the same in Indiana. I had to go through about 6 dealers before I found one of hat worked with us bank. So far they will only honor the $2k rebate with a total of about $3500 off list with a zero down payment of about $385 Not good enough for me

I have emailed a few NJ Toyota dealers, no one works with US Bank. Has anyone found any dealers in the Tri-State that work with US Bank?

I called US Bank about this and they gave me some info.

Toyota World of Lakewood does, I have them running numbers for me now. Typical dealer bs, can you buy today, do you want to fill out a credit app. They did say US Bank requires Tier 1 credit. My reply was great, run the numbers.

They also said Gateway Toyota does as well but I haven’t confirmed it with the dealer yet.

I don’t expect the numbers to be as good as posted above. The TSS truck above qualifies for a total of $4500 manufacturer incentives. NJ only has the $2000 incentive. The dealer needs to discount close to 15% to hit $300 per month.

I wish So Cal dealers would use US Bank.

All the dealers around here us only TFS.
Except for 1 that uses Ally but the MF was awful.

Drive to SD…

Where do you even get E85 gas in Socal though?

I was considering going to Colorado to buy when I was looking at 4runners and Tacomas to get away from the TFS monopoly.

Lots of gas stations around where I live and work have E85 at about $2.69/gal compared to $3.60/gal of regular gas.

I would really like to find a FFV Tundra but locating one is impossible in CA even though it is emissions legal.

FFV Tundras are available out of state in NV, AZ, TX - why the heck is that ???

You could get one in AZ but CA won’t let you register till 10k miles. I used to work in AZ and wouldn’t sell them to CA resident because they would be pissed about registration issues.

E85 only gets about half the mpg too

2 Likes

According to a San Diego dealer USB has increased buy rate MF to .00210 vs the previous .00175 for August

chicago region i tried every dealer and the top so far was $417 a month

Went to the same dealer and priced out a slightly different Tundra with the following information.

2018 Toyota Tundra SR5 4.6L V8 Special Edition Truck CrewMax

MSRP $44,467
Adjusted Cap Cost 38,720.26
Selling Price 41,752.60
Rebate 4,500
Customer Cash Down $499
Amount Due at Start $4,999
Residual 75%
MF .0018
Monthly Payment $499
Months 24
Miles 12k per year

Different trim can apparently make a large difference on the residual and MF…

2 Likes