🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Make sure you texted the correct number.

Jim
215-359-6836

2021 4Runner trail edition in army green!!!

$399/mo plus tax tags doc fee 36/10 lease. $44k msrp

4 Likes

Got another Venza coming off a dealer trade later this week. Black $34k msrp 36/10 will be around $330/mo tax tags fees inc for most states.

Text for pricing.

Jim
215-359-6836

Do you have a link for RAV4 deals? I don’t see any listed. Thank you!

I don’t have a lot in stock so if there’s something particular you want text me and Ill see if I have it and price it

Updated inventory as of march 17

I need to add this to my post as many people have asked me to match other brokers pricing. However their pricing is not ALL IN. meaning $1000s are due at signing. To accurately compare pricing from 2 brokers ask for a sign and drive price. I will beat any pricing if I have the vehicle available and incentives match for my region.

NO MSDS NEEDED FOR HIGHLANDER, Venza, 4Runner, CAMRY, Corolla or Tundra!!! Why put $3000+ down when you can get the same payment without doing so. We use many banks so you can structure your payment however you want.

My pricing will always include all tax tags fees included once you message me with relevant info. I do not include incentives that everyone doesn’t qualify in my pricing. If you qualify for loyalty, active duty military or college grad let me know and I will apply that.

————————————————————

Vehicles with 2 numbers next to the color are on the lot now. Other Inbound units should be here by March 30 at the latest unless noted “likely next month”. These can be reserved now with current pricing locked in.

Text for exact pricing. I will include tax tags all fees. Please read my first post here also as pricing and background info is there.

I have camrys, Corollas, rav4, sienna and other Toyota’s as well. Just text for that inventory.

Include exact vehicle
Zip
Miles per year
Credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

SOLD OUT CHECK APRIL 3 for more inventory

Have a couple Tacoma sr listed for $200/mo + tax tags msds. 24/10

$34k msrp. V6 double cab v6 4x4. White and grey available early April.

Text Jim

215/359-6836

SOLD

One more Tacoma sr available!!! Double cab v6 4x4

Will be around $235/mo tax tags inc for most states.

Text

Jim
215-359-6836

Any taco sport premiums coming in?

What credit score are you looking for…Experian?

I have a silver long bed prem sport. White and black offrd prem reg bed. Inventory is a couple posts up. Besides that I don’t know future inventory.

Typically 690/700+ for tier one.

Blowing out the last of my highlanders today! Extra $100 off all day on gas or hybrids.

Also still have another Venza le in black! Will be approx $330/mo tax tags included for most states.

Have lots of Tacoma’s and tundras coming in soon and we’ll discounted although most other dealers are at msrp on these. Notable trucks are a silver sport long bed premium for around $350/mo tax tags included, Msds das. White and black offrd prem $45k msrp $340/mo tax tags included, msds das. 36/10

Text for pricing and inventory is listed a few posts up!

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

Any sienna deals? Looking at something decently optioned. Around 12k miles a yr.

Know this is not a common request and inventory isn’t the best yet with the new product.

525ish tax tags included on the Xle sienna for 36/12. 47k msrp. Depends obv on your state. Text me if interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

Thanks Jim. I’ve got a good trade in sienna so maybe I should consider purchasing. Do you help facilitate those as well? I’m in Kansas. Former military, current first responder, great credit, etc.

Im guessing the vans just don’t lease as good as off hand that seems pretty expensive.

Jim, looking to lockdown/reserve a Tundra this week. Any insight into whats coming on the 3rd? Looking for black or cement crewmax in SX or TRD trail. Got my taco from you 2yrs ago and process was so smooth and easy, it doesn’t make sense to go elsewhere for a new truck. Appreciate it!

1 Like

Text me for pricing. Inventory is a couple posts up also. These are inbound trucks for the end of the month. I don’t know late April inventory yet.

Jim
215-359-6836

Hi Jim,

Any numbers you could provide for The RAV4 prime? Does it make sense to lease one? Would be looking for 36/10 most likely unless it’s not too much of a difference to bump it up to 36/12.

Would be coming from illinois.

I can sell at $2000 over msrp. Won’t be a good lease.

1 Like