✨ TOYOTA Lease Specials!

MSDs cannot be used for NY residents w TFS regardless of where dealer is from

Not implying you should leave the forum lol

Just saying the deals are lackluster and need improvement to gain business

3 Likes

I just tried all high mf car leases with MSDs in it on my dealscreen and the payment does drop by at least $50/mo. And i think what Captq is talking about is if non nys residents who are shopping in nys dealership can apply MSDs

Interesting!!!

1 Like

I can match/beat those deals (only the ones without MSDs) please remember, I have included Taxes (wherever the customer is from) in my offers. And hopefully, CaptQ is right about MSDs for non-nys residents then I can advertise with MSDs as well.

I don’t think NY dealers can do MSDs for anyone, but happy to be wrong here.

We’ll find out tomorrow! :slight_smile:

Hmm

You have a Rav4 Le AWD advertised for 349/month w 999 @ signing

My deal is 249 plus tax w first and reg @ signing

Call it like $272 w NY tax and then $572 @ signing.

If you can match or beat, that’s awesome. But that’s why I’m saying your deals up top are subpar.

4 Likes

ny tax is 8.875% about $950 on le awd msrp $27.7k meaning if cust pays 1st mo + tax + dmv = total $1450-$1700 I can easily do $269/mo

Wish you the best here. That just doesn’t align w your OP at all.

OP is 349 w 1000

So I don’t see how adding 450-700 to the DAS drops your monthly by 349-269 = 80.

80x24 = 1920

I digress

4 Likes

my op is 36mos lease not 24, you had questioned about rav4 le awd

As far as I know you can try look into OnePay leases with TFS. MF discounts is higher than with 9 MSD. Just saying - there is a way to overcome MSD prohibition in NY state.

5 Likes

Yes your right. Question is do ppl want to pay all payments up front on a lease… not all can afford to or use large amount of cash up front on a car lease than other necessities / bills… ? For me personally, id rather pay off my high and never decreasing credit card bills than on a car payment… my wife calls my amex card “american depress card” lol

You’re going to have to do a lot better then those numbers to compete here Toyota brother!

My 240/mo sport are through ally bank. Even better then usbank, no dispo fee

2 Likes

Present people with two options and let them choose. Same story with MSD. Some do and some don’t.
But if someone is willing to do MSD it is not that much of a jump into OnePay on a 24 months lease with payment around $250

1 Like

What do you have on 2019 Tundras?

I know that

Mine are also 36 and your math is off

How deep are you going in sp? Like i said. Ur from boston with capped sales tax at like 5-600$ with msds. Other than that you and i are using same programs from same banks. You also are aware that i am not advertising anything below invoice. Hence the pm system here. Again thank you for your interest in my post and every others on this forum i see your very active in every posts but i think i know what im doing here and like being here with many members contacting me about my offers.

I agree with Penn Toyota. The place is big enough for all brokers. Let the market decide. Of course, we can feel free to point out the errors in calculations etc

1 Like

Why would anyone want to haggle discount on here? Post your best prices.

I pm’ed you out of curiosity when you said you could beat prices by $15 a month. Your prices were still $90 to $130 more a month.

If any of us wanted this we would just go to a dealer in the first place.

3 Likes