✨ TOYOTA Lease Specials!

Hello all, my name is Eric from PENN Toyota family owned and operated dealership for 50 years now on long Island, NY. As a dealer, there aren’t deals we can’t beat! feel free to send in any written offers to beat or compare.

PLEASE READ FIRST!

• NO DEALER/BROKER FEES

• Comms via PM preferred but you can also reach ME @866-301-0521.

• Unfortunately, because we’re in NY (resident / dealer) NO MSDs ALLOWED meaning, DO NOT pm me about MSDs or any deals compared to w/MSD please!

• All signing and delivery must be done at our dealership. As long as we have all necessary info and paperwork (ins, registrations…) prior to your arrival, you will be out in 15 mins!

• ALL PRICING below are NOT including TAXES and TAGS. Please PM me your zip code to get exact tax rate and tag costs!

JANUARY 2020 SPECIAL EXP. 1/31/2020

2019 Highlander XLE AWD (<20 remaining)
$399/mo 10k/36mos

2020 Corolla LE
$199/mo 10k/39mos

2020 Camry LE
$289/mo 10k/36mos

2020 Rav4 LE AWD
$309/mo 10k/36mos

2020 Sienna LE FWD
$399/mo 10k/39mos

PERFECT FOR HIGH MILE COMMUTERS
2020 Prius Prime Le
$359/mo 15k/36mos

2020 SUPRA PREM W/DA and Carbon Mirror Cap
Cash/Finance $57.9k plus tax and dmv
OR LEASE FOR $799/mo 10k/42mos TOTAL DUE AT SIGN INCL FEES,TAXES,DMV & 1ST MO: $4,999
(WE HAVE 3: RED, WHITE AND BLACK)

LEFT OVER SPECIALS
2019 RAV4 LIMITED AWD (GAS)
MSRP: $38K-$41K (<10 remaining)
FINANCE OR CASH DEAL ONLY
Finace: $3k Off MSRP and 60 mos @ 0% interest
Cash: $4k Off MSRP (cash rebate: $1250)

LEASE OPTIONS:
-EXCESS WEAR AND TEAR COVERAGE UP TO $5,000 which covers all wear and tear that includes scratches, scrapes, dents, bald tires, interior dmg… BUT nothing missing! (keys, manuals…)
-TIRE AND WHEEL COVERAGE we offer is ZERO deductible unlimited miles during your whole lease terms! ALL PRICING VARIES BY VIN!

Compared to what other Toyota deals are being offered, none of these are that exceptional

8 Likes

compare their total $ due at sign then pm me :slight_smile:

$300 plus $1000 down for a Camry LE?

A payment of nearly $330?

I can score an SE for under $275!

3 Likes

SE I can do it for $309/mo!

and $999 includes your taxes, 1st mo, tag and any / whatever fee there can be.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Eric,
Glad to see some dealers looking at this site. As you can see from the comments it will be difficult to break through to the hackers, good luck. Maybe you have an advantage if you can match or beat some of the deals on here because you don’t charge a brokers fee, but most of the deals are good enough to make paying the brokers fee well worth it.

Like I said good luck,

Jim
1 Like

Why would someone pay this when they can get everything rolled in for less than $289/month on here with only first month DAS? Also, they would get 2k more miles a year from other brokers on here…

*** TOTAL $2,499 DUE AT SIGN (INCLUDES 1ST MO, TAG, TAX, AND FEES!) ***

19 TACOMA TRD SPORT DBL CAB $40K MSRP - $289/MO

Thank you Jim, you’re absolutely right. I can beat or match any deals***

The only deals I cannot match/beat are with MSDs as we’re in NY where MSDs aren’t allowed. However, we’re talking 0.00007% MF on Camry… customers rather hold even 1 more payment in their pocket for $.27/mo reduction from MSDs. AND definitely right, i charge 0 fees as I am only looking to move metals and let my doors swing not so much in gross profit.

1 Like

what post are you referring to that is advertising $289 sign and drive? all posts i have seen so far were with taxes and fees extra… ?

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/september-2019-best-toyota-pricing-340-mo-tt-xle-highlander-rav4-240-tacoma-240-camry-4runner-325-all-states/

These deals are through US Bank as well…

$38500 msrp
Taco sport auto trans
$240/mo +tax/tags
No msds, no gap needed, no disposition fee, acq fee waived as well
24/12 lease!

Doesn’t boston or anywhere in massachussets have capped sales tax to even begin with? I don’t believe us new yorkers can shop in that state unless we do our ony dmv and pay taxes here in nys… Philly however I can beat or match any deals as we share very similar program offered by common banks we use : tfs, ally and usbank

Sure, I can do better by at least 15$/mo please pm me your zip code for taxes and specify the tag fee

And I believe only Ally lease have waived acquisition this month (9/4 - 9/30). US Bank is $695

1 Like

MA dealers can sell to NY no problem. Many don’t, but those that do charge an extra $300 for Reg services. Well worth it based on the savings.

$300 for intransit seems fair. dealers in nys can sell to any state residents except MA the customer must handle their own dmv + taxes for it being state of common wealth and capped sales tax on vehicles.

OK

Again I’m not trying to be a douche but these prices are almost $75/Month more than Massachusetts…

3 Likes

will you share your deals compared to mine? $75/mo is a lot of difference. Might as get myself out of the forum if you are right about it.

1 Like

Isn’t it the case that MSD can’t be used by NY’ers whether in-state or at neighboring states? MSD is a program that is from Toyota and should be applicable to anyone who lives in a state where MSD is allowed. If so, I believe your dealership should be able to apply MSD for buyers / LH’ers who live / register out of NY state, no?

Good point, i am not 100% sure but Ill ask our tfs rep tomorrow.