2 DAYS LEFT FOR $300 TUNDRA CREWMAX LEASES! Must be picked up by Friday 9PM Toyota Lease specials. Tundra, highlander, Tacoma, 4runner and more! Sr5 crewmax Tundra 44,600 msrp just $297/mo with $0 down! 24/10 lease. Free Philadelphia PHL Airport Pickup

Message sent

I am looking for a Tundra CrewMax the best I could do so far is $1000 DAS $399/month for 24month/12,000 miles $47,973 MSRP. Let me know how your process works.
Thanks
Jeremy

Iā€™m looking for 4runner sr5 with 3rd row seat, please pm me the details. Thank you

what kind of deal can you get on a Rav4 LE? i see the lowest new on cargurus is 20400, what can you do on 12k/36? also are prius/prime still way overpriced?

This is $440 with the down payment rolled into the monthly. This number can be beat by about $100/mo

I am interested in the 4Runner SR5 Premium at 36 months 10k miles. I am in Northern VA. @Jrouleau426

Replied with pricing

Iā€™m interested in a Tacoma, trying to keep it at about $250 a month

Private message sent!

Greetings, Iā€™d like to get a quote on a 2018 Highlander XLE AWD Mica Grey on black, 15k/36mo with first month DAS. Would you be able to provide me with pricing? I live in NY. Thanks!

Just 2 days left to get your $300/mo $45,000 Msrp Tundra SR5 Crewmax 5.7L lease!!!

Iā€™ll even personally make the first payment for my next 3 Clients! Message me here or text me on my cell.

Jim
215-359-6836

Also I was just informed I can offer the Crewmax sport and offroads for $317/mo plus tax/tags 24/10, $331/mo for 24/12, $360/mo for 24/15.

The sport and offroad package is a $3000 option! This is a phenomenal deal to get a $48-49,000 Truck for under $400/mo all in with $0 downpayment.

Wow, and this coming out of your own pocket since you do this ā€œconsultingā€ for free. What a nice guy :smile:

3 Likes

Just let the man run his business. Who cares how itā€™s getting done as long as people are getting good deals.

Isnt that the whole point of this forum? Education and sharing deals? If itā€™s monetized and everyone wins, even better.

8 Likes

Whatā€™s your problem bro! Iā€™ve helped so many people get great deals. No one has complained about me. You guys have nothing better to do but constantly attack me and dissect my posts. Get a life man, I contribute way more here then you do and youā€™re apparently a moderator or whatever you want to call yourself. As soon as I post 3 seconds later you have something to say. Itā€™s really sad that all you do is sit here all day clicking the refresh button. Get out of your mothers basement and get some sunshine.

5 Likes

When did I say I consult for free also, which I do actually do all the time, for free. I donā€™t negotiate for people. I market deals that a salesman offers me. I donā€™t broker them, I donā€™t deliver them, check peopleā€™s credit, or anything else that brokers do. I recommend to people what they should be paying for these cars, for free. Should they decide they want to use my paid services thatā€™s their decision. I pay taxes, I confirmed with an attorney that everything Iā€™m doing is legal. Get off my back and stop posting on my threads unless you have something positive to contribute here. Youā€™re a loser, along with your little crew, point blank

4 Likes

Preach it sir. Thanks for helping all of us out!

4 Likes

Sure. But you donā€™t know the history here, so you can search.

Do you really want me to find it?

I never charge people to consult with me. No retainers etc. Iā€™m sure you can search for it. You clearly have the time on your handsā€¦

3 Likes

You are registered so you are fine here, but stop pretending that you donā€™t charge for your services, whatever you call them.