2 DAYS LEFT FOR $300 TUNDRA CREWMAX LEASES! Must be picked up by Friday 9PM Toyota Lease specials. Tundra, highlander, Tacoma, 4runner and more! Sr5 crewmax Tundra 44,600 msrp just $297/mo with $0 down! 24/10 lease. Free Philadelphia PHL Airport Pickup

Tacoma sport awd

264 manual trans
284 auto trans

1 Like

Sign and drive?
What options in vehicle?
Wheres pick up?
Thanks. Do you a cell to call?

Message sent.
$0 down
Price is on base trim
Philadelphia area

1 Like

How are these lease deals possible? Are Dealers taking off like 20% on 2019? Even with the high residuals, cars have to heavily discounted

Combo of high discount, inflated residual, low mf, good incentive$ and no BS dealer fees. Only fee is $118 doc fee.

2 Likes

Are there any Tundra Crewmax left? I’m like 2 hours outside Philly area.

Yes message me

2018 highlander Le awd available?

Has toyota put android auto in these trucks yet??

If so, count me in for a Tundra Limited please.

Negative. Toyota is def lacking in that department. They have the entune system that pairs to your phone however

1 Like

Yeah - to be honest that’s the only thing holding me back from a toyota. I currently have a lexus is350 fsport. It’s ridiculous that for the money I pay they don’t have android auto in there. A family members Chevy for 129 a month has it!

I hear ya. I guess bc they’re so popular they’re very slow to change. I would imagine the 2020 has to have it. Regardless I don’t think it’s worth passing on if the payment is $100/mo less then every other full size comparable truck with $0 down.

1 Like

No 2018 or 19 highlander le awd available?

I’m another highly satisfied customer of Jrouleau426 (Jim). I started my quest for a great lease on a CrewMax Tundra a few months ago and quickly realized South Florida must be the worst region on earth for a competitive lease. I must say I had my doubts about the deals that Jrouleau426 was posting because they were light years away from the standard advertised deal I could get locally. Jim put my concerns at ease and I am now so incredibly satisfied with the lease on my 2019 Tundra Limited CrewMax. One of the sales managers at my local dealer asked me for Jim’s number because their employee pricing is way above the deal I got!

Overall, I saved around $5K compared to the very best I could get locally. I’m paying $507 a month on a 36mo 12k mile lease for a Limited CrewMax 4x4 with the limited premium and TRD off road packages, and I paid just the first month payment of $507 down. Identical truck down the street would have been $650 a month. I’m so glad I found this forum and met Jim. I saved a ton of money!

4 Likes

Enjoy dude!

2 Likes

I will do that! I will be watching your posts for the next great deal!!

Sent you a text last night to check on a couple of these trucks. Are these deals still available?

Replied. Feel free to text me

I am looking to pull the trigger on a Tacoma is pa this week. Can you shoot me a message? I can’t send messages yet