2 DAYS LEFT FOR $300 TUNDRA CREWMAX LEASES! Must be picked up by Friday 9PM Toyota Lease specials. Tundra, highlander, Tacoma, 4runner and more! Sr5 crewmax Tundra 44,600 msrp just $297/mo with $0 down! 24/10 lease. Free Philadelphia PHL Airport Pickup

And what is your value to this community? Sarcasm and shaming people that don’t know how leases work. I’d quote some of your remarks, but I don’t have the amount of free time that you do

1 Like

Toyota deals are outside of philly

1 Like

Ohh okay. Everyone confusing haha.

I am going to Toyota today to see how they drive or whatnot!

1 Like

sounds good. Make sure to get pricing so you can check my snake oil trucks…

1 Like

Lol, you’re better at deflection than you are at providing value as a broker. I provide that snark free of charge.

I’d be happy to provide a reference for Jim. He was able to get me a Tacoma TRD Sport for $160/mo less than the “special offer” at my local dealer. Everything was handled by text and email and it took me less than an hour at the dealership to pick up the car with no pressure to add on any of the typical tire package, fabric protectant etc.

3 Likes

$260 not $160! You’re very welcome. Enjoy the new truck!

1 Like

$266/month is what I am paying. I saved $160/month vs my local dealer’s best price.

1 Like

Any 2019 Highlander prices?

Yeah message me and let me know what options and your zip

2 Likes

Can you please provide pricing for Highlander LE Plus and XLE? Zip 11516

Thank you

I have one 2018 Tacoma Sport left, automatic, Silver, 36/12 Lease

$256/mo

1 Like

Where are these located?

Philadelphia area. I have some dealers in other others of the country that will come close to these prices as well. Or shipping available

1 Like

Any in south florida? Miami to be exact?

I don’t. Florida is tough. Just got one for someone in pompano and they’re shipping it. Saved them $4500 under their lowest quote. Shipping was $800

2 Likes

$50 amazon gift cards with any purchase this month. It’s not a ton but will almost full up your tank! Unless it’s a 38 gal tundra tank…

2 Likes

Filled mine up for the first time last week. Waited until it registered 1/4 tank on the guage - turns out it really had 1/3 tank left as it only took 26 gallons. Local grocery store just started a gasoline rewards program - so that gas was $0.60 off per gallon ($2.09). 14.1 mpg on top half of tank 2 - with no highway driving included.

Still available? What options? DAS?

Which vehicle are you referring to? Message me please

1 Like