Toyota lease best price?

So This would be my first lease. I would like to lease the 2018 Toyota LE, sign and drive $0 down, 36 month 12k miles per year. The finance manger offered me 249-259 including taxes and fees but it doesn’t seem like a great deal to me. when i walked away, he then said best and final would be 229 however he didn’t provide me with the quote. below is the breakdown quote for the 249-259 payments. can someone review and let me know if this was a good deal or pretty standard? I also received an insurance quote and the quote came to 247 a month on a Toyota. is the Toyota a good deal? or should i bother wasting more time on a better car? what would be a great deal to take on a toyota?`

msrp 20,154.00
savings 1,530.84
cap cost 18,623.16
sales tax 527.40
bank acq fee 650.00
dealer/state fees 634.00
total price 20,434.56
rebate 1,250.00
net residual 10,480.00
drive off 1,250.00

A Toyota LE? What model? And what Honda are you comparing it to?

1 Like

And what is the actual question here?

sorry i mistakenly submitted the “statement” submitted without finishing my question. i hope it’s clear now.

so i decided to not get the Honda because they weren’t willing to reason with me. So i finished my original question. I hope you can review.

sorry i mistakenly submitted the “statement” submitted without finishing my question. i hope it’s clear now.

The Honda LX is a much better deal. Cheaper than your quoted deal.

4 Likes

I can get you a corolla for less than $200 a month… SoCal

Yeah but the Chevy LT is around the same price with more features.

1 Like

The Nissan SV will be cheaper than both.

1 Like

what models are everyone talking about. epic

I’m in Mass… thanks though

What would be a great deal on the Honda lx? How much monthly without anything down?

Can’t beat the Chevy LS this month!

2 Likes

So update… Honda offered me 189 per month, zero down, on the Honda Fit sport. Is that a good offer? What do you guys think?

Nice roomy car. Sounds like a great deal on it if it’s sign and drive or with minimal due at signing ($500 or less)