Toyota Highlander XLE AWD $331+Tax First Month Payment + 9 MSDs DAS Signed!

Looks like you got a good deal for a 3 row SUV. I am also looking for one for the family.

Is this 2 year or 3 year and how many miles a year? Location? If it is easier to PM that is fine. thanks

This is for 36k miles for 3 years.

Thats pretty good. Thanks

Good deal…my insurance company didn’t do gap, so I just decided to roll the dice when I leased my two Prius vehicles. Worst case scenario was I might be out a couple grand…

I’d imagine Toyota does it this way to make their leases seem cheaper…they don’t tell you until you’re about to sign the paperwork.

As for F&I, I don’t trust a word that comes out of their mouths. Just say no to everything they offer. And double check all the paperwork.

Thanks for posting your deal! When you were shopping around did you tell them right off the bat that you’re looking at a lease? Were there any offers active when you bought? Did the dealer give you a hard time about MSDs?

Sorry. Been away on vacation. Yes, I was asking for lease quote from beginning and telling them about the other offers available in the market and tried to match it locally. I did have few offers in hand and tried to match them. No hardtime for MSDs.

Ha ha ha, My finance guy still tried to screw me I guess. I got a letter from TF 2 days ago enabling my extended care for 3 years. Luckily, I already had to take my car back to show room for filling up my gas tank, as, on the delivery day the tank was not full(probably less by 1 gallon) and they had given me a coupon to fill it up again and I had went to redeem it and had given this letter to them. They asked me to sign another cancellation letter and then mentioned I will get a check back within 30 days or so…

Delivered cars are supposed to come with a full tank of gas?

i think so. both my new leases had this.