Toyota Highlander Limited Pricing

I found a few threads about Highlander pricing for the XLE and LE. I’m interested in the Limited or Platinum. I test drove the Platinum today and dealer gave me a price of $599 with nothing down. They were taking off about $2000 from MSRP. What kind of deal is realistic for a Highland Limited or Platinum?

a whole lot more than 2k and since 1k of that was from toyota …run

At the end of February I got just a little over $4000.00 off MSRP for a 2017 Limited AWD. Only options were the all weather floor mats and cargo rubber mat, and the stainless rear bumper protector. I then received an additional $500.00 Toyota car show bonus rebate. This was in the greater Cleveland, Ohio area.

36/12k lease with 9 MSD and only the first month payment. Payments including 7% tax of $411.00

Seems like incentives now are not so good.

Did you check out the Town and Country Toyota thread?

1 Like

Anyone have updated leasing information on a Toyota Highlander?

I was able to lease the limited for $453 with everything rolled in. It was about $4000 off MSRP, don’t have money factor in front of me. In New York so no MSD

1 Like

What was your MSRP and lease term/miles? Which dealership in NY. thanks

Interested in this as well.

Isn’t the Highlander built on the same platform as the RX350? I believe there are people posting better deals on the RX.

You might want to check it out

453 for a loaded RX?

I think it was $350ish for a base. I couldn’t find it now. I think it was buried in another SUV thread

The dealers in Detroit make $499 seem like they are doing me a favor. Meanwhile the XT5 is like $300.

Where can you get a 2017 XT5 for $300/month?