Toyota Highlander Deal on main page

I noticed the Toyota Highlander deal on the main page and wanted to know if you happen to have the MF for South Florida. Also, I am a current Lexus lessee with a 3 month waiver voucher, can this voucher be used at Toyota as well or am I stuck with a Lexus? Thanks in advance

I think the post has MF for all states. How did uou get that voucher?

TMCC sent me the voucher in the mail. I just confirmed that the voucher cannot be used at Toyota though. I could not locate the MF for Florida :-/

FL is considered as part of Gulf States ? MF 0.00142

Look at the comments on the post. They have their own unique program for those states. The worst in the whole US I might add.

I didn’t even think to look at the comments! (duh!) Thanks

A single company has control over all Toyota dealers in the Southeast US, and this allows them to pretty much do whatever they want in terms of pricing and financing.

Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is the world’s largest independent distributor of Toyotas and Scions. SET is based in Deerfield Beach, Fla. The company’s vehicle processing facilities distribute cars, trucks and vans, parts and accessories to 176 independent Toyota dealers in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, and North and South Carolina. SET dealers sell approximately 20 percent of all Toyotas sold in the United States.