To lease or not before year end?

Thank you guys again for all the help and advice. I happened to come across what seems like a good lease deal on a 2019 Ram 1500. I took a screenshot and sent it to a couple dealers who have reached out to me already and asked if they can match or beat with less $ down, add in heated seats, and 2 yr vs 3 yr lease. Interested to see what they might come back with.

http://www.forestlakechrysler.com/inventory/2019/RAM/1500/MN/Forest%20Lake/1C6RRFFG7KN719733/

With incentives price includes: $1000 Bonus Cash - USAA Member (must obtain certificate from USAA online car shopping service), $500 Bonus Cash - Conquest Lease (must have current competitive brand lease)

24 month lease. 10,000 miles per year, $0.25 per mile over. $1999 due at signing, includes first monthly payment and acquisition fee. Tax, title, and license are extra.

Im assuming you don’t have a competitive lease so that’s $500 off the table and then you must have usaa insurance and get the certificate through them and that is $1000.

Assuming you put 2k at signing not factoring in your taxes will put you at $263 a month. I’m not sure if they are factoring in taxes. Next you have to look at that 2k due at signing, subtract $250 as your first months payment, then say $750 is your acquisition fee, that leaves you with $1000 in cap cost reduction that has been snuck in which is another $42 bringing your grand total to $300 with 1k due at signing but not factoring extras like tax title tag etc, so like I said 300s with minimal driveoffs is what you’re looking at. It’s still a great deal on a 46k truck in my opinion but it’s a steal if you have conquest and are a usaa member.

1 Like

Wow, the new 3.6L Pentastar engines are out with a great price tag!

Better fuel economy with the Pentastar engine w/ eTorque is great for urban driving!

OP note that this is basic RAM. It’s missing the Navigation, sunroof, decent sound system, 4 corner air suspension, etc…