HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Who did you work with while Daniel is out of office? I called them and the receptionist said I just had to wait to hear back from him.

1 Like

Nobody, wait till 6/28 smh

3 Likes

With this many sales I hope his GM sent him to French Polynesia or somewhere like that.

His dads the owner lol

3 Likes

Mine is 6/4, been exactly 2 weeks.
Today Jeep gave this status “The Jeep is pre-production waiting on primary schedule established based on production capacity so it can move to production. There is not an estimate for when the build will begin at this time. I’d recommend contacting back in three to four weeks for a new update check, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner.”

Not sure if there is going to be significant delay with order.

ATTENTION : @AutoCompanion offering 9% off with base MF and $399 broker fee. better deal if you are in NE saves you some on shipping and is closer. Pickup in DC

Daniel was around 9.5-10% off but is not accepting any orders till 6/28 so this is the best out there

2 Likes

Does anyone know if Gupton offers US bank leases?

I ordered from Kate at Courtesy in Coatesville. She is doing 1 percent under invoice with affiliate. Some Philly dealers won’t even honor affiliate. The only reason I didn’t use Gupton is because I just cashed 12k out of a tundra I only leased for 10 months, so I’m will to drop a couple thousand down and not pay shipping to end up with a similar deal.

The $7500 is effectively taxed on a purchase as well

1 Like

Shhhhh! Don’t admit to the other lease hackers you are not trying to scrape every dime out of this, LOL.

That said, one percent below invoice, and I know you already know this, is not very strong.

It was more about convenience for me, and what sent me over, was on average I was getting offered 48k for the tundra which was a great deal so I told one dealer give me 49500 and he did it, so I’m paying it forward. My goal was to replace the tundra for the same monthly payment and pocket 10 grand…I came really close.

I hear you loud and clear, Im a somewhat similar situation with the wrangler I picked up last month. I’m doing effectively the same thing you are. For convenience I’m not going to sell the one I have to get another one even though it will be profitable to do so ($9k).

Unfortunately the Philly market is littered with stupid people who pay over MSRP.

Same in FL. Most are at or above MSRP. I did find one that was 4% below invoice (which is very strong for Florida), but their dealer fee is 1000 bucks and they did not commit to base money factor either.

Base money factor is being used so with the out of pocket to make up for the discount not being as large its ok to me.

Just found another dealer giving 14% under MSRP.

JUST KIDDING! Lol. I feel like the market is going to be flooded with 4xe in a year

1 Like

Yea we doing the flooding.

1 Like

Lets talk…Gladiator 4xe?

2 Likes

I want that Magento full Electric concept.

2 Likes

Yes I’m waiting on that one and buy it out completely with Jeep money :laughing::laughing: