Tips to obtain a SUBARU under MSRP

@spockvr6 will they win this time?

Very true, as interest goes up, discounting will go down as they play the interested parties against each other. Also, maybe the 5400 off guy was a unicorn, one last car needed deal for Feb to hit a bonus for the dealership.

Stay tuned. This might get interesting. The vehicle I’m most interested in is the blue Premium and it’s showing as in transit. It also has some wtf options like carbon fiber trunk trim and vortex generator.

Can I go back to the future with a vortex generator?

1 Like

I did some digging and OP Anthony Caltabiano bought 3 cars from Chris Wesner already. Plus if you check Anthony Caltabiano linkedin profile, it shows that he worked as a subaru parts manager in the past so it could be inside connection/deal?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthony-caltabiano-765369109/

2 Likes

fbi fbifam GIF by CBS

20 Likes

Vortex generator looks sick actually.

Yeah, I’m not a fan.

First mod and free to a good LH home; one brand new take-off vortex generator, fits 2022+ Subaru WRX

Poor guy’s inbox tomorrow

jackie chan raid GIF

4 Likes

Good reminder to pick up some ammo from Cabelas in Hamburg, which isn’t too far from the dealership.

If this works out we send @jbatzmaru some 7.62x39?

@xmmonger Thank you for the thought but if you do send anything, I will take the vortex if anyone doesn’t want it. Sending me ammo will get my home address flag by California ATF…

Lol, yes that was a joke!

Cool - you got the Vortex if I land a vehicle with it.

Vortex Generator should have stayed with Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR and gone away with it.

Evo is gone, King Subi is here :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ll slap that VG on the whatever Mitsubishi Rougelander thing they still make.

1 Like

Anyone hear back from Chris? No response to my communications.

Also, I think Anthony memory holed his FB post in the WRX group.

looks like Anthony deleted his posting. i cannot access it either.

Anthony and the east coast dealer….

No Way Smh GIF by MOODMAN

5 Likes

Forget about it guys, we ain’t getting nothing

1 Like

I Dont Think So No Way GIF by TLC Europe

4 Likes

back to chasing Mercedes Jelly Bean EV!

2 Likes

Does anyone know if Subaru takes MSD and how many we can do?