Tips to obtain a SUBARU under MSRP

Forget about it guys, we ain’t getting nothing

1 Like

I Dont Think So No Way GIF by TLC Europe

4 Likes

back to chasing Mercedes Jelly Bean EV!

2 Likes

Does anyone know if Subaru takes MSD and how many we can do?

They do not

Prayers to that guy. He deleted the post … lol

4 Likes

We haven’t given up hope. :muscle:

With these numbers it seems like the lease should be cheaper no?

Lol. No more discounts for that guy.

The Fetterman state never fails to disappoint.

4 Likes

You are correct

Lmfaoooo fetterman state, well said :joy:

1 Like

I’m going to e-mail to Maryland to see how is my buddy doing with 5 GTs :grinning:

They have one base in WR blue, last word he told me $2500 off, i think you guys can push for 3k, if someone looking for base.

I got to 2,500 off on a base in NJ a few days ago. I wouldn’t travel for it. I’ll pull the trigger on base $3k or premium $3.5k off.

At this point, I prefer the Premium for a keeper.

Maybe you should talk to them, if they gave me $3650 for limited maybe they can go closer to 3.5. I shared his name before Greg.

1 Like

I don’t think they have any low optioned Premiums left. I remember seeing their sister dealer (near Baltimore) having some incoming Premiums that fit my spec but I’m not sure I want to go into Baltimore for anything.

You should go after your dream :joy: if @drdvrgs tells me $6500 off for out of state in socal i will go :joy:

1 Like

What’s the play here? Buy and keep long term with little to no regard for final sale value? Lease without trying to flip?

Now you are just having WRX discount fever dreams. Lol.

The search for a deal that cannot be had may ultimately lead to insanity. There should be a warning sticky for this.

5 Likes

I take it you guys have had Leasehackr insomnia in the past?

4 Likes