Tips to obtain a SUBARU under MSRP

For 6k under msrp the gt might be decent fart car. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Automatic transmission is against WRX dna :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bro where did u get 62% residual for Limited ? LH calc shows 58% for 36/10k.

New month
New me

2 Likes

East Coast deal! The guys lives in NJ and purchase the car in PA. got 6k off.
I think his contact was Chris Wesner BDC Manager at Steve Moyer Subaru. Hopes that info help the East coast folks.

9 Likes

Oh boy you single handedly have killed the dealer

5 Likes

the GM def will wonder where all these inquiries are coming from tomorrow morning

no bases
4 premiums with low msrp

RUN LHers

6 Likes

Discount was about $5400 according to OP so LHers may wanna back off from 6k a bit so they don’t get shot down.

1 Like

Don’t lie bro. It’s the same old you.

3 Likes

They don’t have Limited in WR Blue, end of the story :smirk:

Too late. Don’t bother fellow hackers. I’m already camping at the dealer ala Black Friday style. I have a bag of cash and will be buying all 4 Premiums tomorrow.

Maybe.

3 Likes

I would coordinate a group buy and pitch it to the GM
Once he sees a flood of people why should he do this deal :joy:

Also that deal was done last month eotm

Why should he take an L so quick in the month
Our go to dealer said no more but who knows once they start pilling up again

5 Likes

This community is truly a pack of savages. And i love it!

4 Likes

OP can not do math… 5400 is not 6k. dude is not right for posting 6k…

2 Likes

@spockvr6 will they win this time?

Very true, as interest goes up, discounting will go down as they play the interested parties against each other. Also, maybe the 5400 off guy was a unicorn, one last car needed deal for Feb to hit a bonus for the dealership.

Stay tuned. This might get interesting. The vehicle I’m most interested in is the blue Premium and it’s showing as in transit. It also has some wtf options like carbon fiber trunk trim and vortex generator.

Can I go back to the future with a vortex generator?

1 Like

I did some digging and OP Anthony Caltabiano bought 3 cars from Chris Wesner already. Plus if you check Anthony Caltabiano linkedin profile, it shows that he worked as a subaru parts manager in the past so it could be inside connection/deal?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthony-caltabiano-765369109/

2 Likes

fbi fbifam GIF by CBS

20 Likes

Vortex generator looks sick actually.

Yeah, I’m not a fan.

First mod and free to a good LH home; one brand new take-off vortex generator, fits 2022+ Subaru WRX