Tiguan S 2019 Lease Help

Okay, so I am trying to get the best possible lease deal on a Tiguan S model in the South FL area (Dade of Broward County). I have reached out to dealers and even went to one yesterday. I was offered $245.00 a month + tax for 36 months 10k miles. Tier 1 credit. 1k down.

I know based of the posts I see here that I need more info to get an idea of whether it was a good deal or not such as rebates and MF ect. I am still trying to rap my head around all those terms.

Is there anybody that can give me some ammunition to take to a dealer to negotiate the price or is there specific MF that I should look for ? Has anybody gotten a good deal on this car ?

I don’t know I feel lost when it comes to most of these lease deals and I ideally want to be sub 200 a month.

Sorry if my questions are in need of more info.

Seems like you need to read more before you dive in. Knowledge will be your Ammunition

This isn’t happening without a hefty down payment

Use our friend in Cali’s sheet for a baseline. Check with your employer if you qualify for partner program. Being in Florida I doubt you’ll be able to match these numbers because you have those sky high doc fees

1 Like

Another thing you have to remember is that FL documentation fees are exorbitant. I’ve been shopping for a Jetta SEL in FL and the lease deals are far more than other states because doc fees are regularly $695 and one VW dealer was up to $995. Rolling that into a lease drives up costs. Jacksonville area had better deals than Tampa but it all depends on where you’re willing to drive to.

Im in the north florida area of florida and am looking for a lease deal, the one you put up doesn’t sound too bad from what ive seen so far, except can they roll the 1k down into the monthly fee?