Thread Closed ////

I did sign up and receive email from you. However you don’t respond back to my questions when I replied back to those emails. Your comm structure isn’t reliable.

Appreciate the heads up… I don’t see anything in my inbox that I haven’t replied to, however please PM me your email and questions, so I can troubleshoot the process and get you an answer as well!

May 5, 8:53pm is the time stamp

Got nothing here, checked spam filter as well to see if anything seemed off. Feel free to PM me your question if that seems more reliable! Thanks!

1 Like

Picking up a 2022 M3 Comp xDr tomorrow for late June delivery, don’t have the full specs yet other than it’s black on red. You can jump on the notification list here.

Looks like I’ll be adding two X5 sDrive to the offers sheet too later today.

Andddd the M3 is gone… I think that took all of 30 seconds. Sometimes you have to pick up the phone.

Got M4 variants coming in as well that we picked up in transit or in production (nice to be a new store)…

• M4 Comp xDrive Cnv (May delivery) Skyscraper on Silverstone
  • M4 Comp xDrive Cnv (May delivery) Frozen White on Black
  • M4 Comp (June delivery) Frozen Gray on Black SOLD
  • M4 Comp (June delivery) Dravit on Kylami SOLD
  • M4 Comp (June delivery) Black on Silverstone
  • M4 Comp xDrive (July delivery) White on Black
  • M4 Comp xDrive (July delivery) Daytona on Black
  • M4 Comp xDrive (July delivery) White on Fiona

Call 760-291-2808 or email pbrecht@penskeautomotive.com

Updated stock list goes out late tomorrow. Sign up here.

1 Like

Nice haul.

1 Like

Email goes out tomorrow (Wednesday). Adding in a MINI Countryman and 4 Door Hardtop to the offers. Old link will go away and a new link will be sent.

This link will be different, pricing will only be valid through Sunday 5/22 for our 72 Hour Sale. Likely the last link of the month as well due to the nature of the offers.

Might have an X6 x40 available on the list, Black Sapphire on Tacora Red.

2 Likes

This Black on Red X6 x40 just became available @ msrp : https://www.bmwusa.com/build-your-own.html#/studio/erdcm8cr/summary

This one does have HK which does not show on the BYO.

Email me pbrecht@penskeautomotive.com

Is there a markup on the M4s?

No sir, but California only, no out of state.

This X3 M40i just became available. Brooklyn Gray on Black, HK, the works (view BYO). Won’t last long!

1 Like

Anddddd this M240xi in Thundernight Metallic just arrived, available and will be on the email later this afternoon… View the BYO: https://www.bmwusa.com/build-your-own.html#/studio/ere5pcay/summary

3 Likes

Hey @admins please close this thread! Unfortunately I’ll be unable to continue sharing offers through this medium, though I’ll still engage with the forums otherwise. Thank you!

4 Likes