Thread Closed ////

Hey all, unfortunately I’ll be unable to continue sharing offers through my previous email medium. Please email me directly if you have any interest in a BMW or MINI.

Peter Brecht
Sales Manager
BMW MINI of Escondido
pbrecht@penskeautomotive.com

3 Likes

You should do a proper launch with some absolutely insane deals to get everyone talking about you.

4 Likes

Wasnt there a person posting deals from these shops before penske bought tem?

2 Likes

Welcome back. :wave:

1 Like

MINI needs more luvin here, make it happen!

1 Like

Yea it was Alexa Xi.

Yes, Alexa Xi. She left early March, working as a writer now somewhere in LA which is home. Pretty much a ghost now for some reason, I have big shoes to fill.

2 Likes

2022 M4 Convertible. Alpine on Fiona.
Need to upgrade my iPhone camera from an SE! You get the idea though.

4 Likes

Email will go out sometime tomorrow or Wednesday, and will potentially include a 2022 iX for July delivery.

1 Like

looking forward to it

1 Like

Do you have any upcoming allocations for a x5 45e order?

I think I’ve got one spot upcoming on the email going out on Wednesday evening.

I have the build code ready, can you PM me your phone number?

Am I missing something? Your email doesn’t seem to have any offers or details about pricing.
The links just lead to inventory from the dealership.

1 Like

Yeah, my bad for not clarifying. If you see a vehicle / models listed in the email, email me and I’ll send over the pricing. We used to be able to put that pricing in the email directly, but no longer, so more or less I can just put what’s available and worth considering over your local market.

Trying to find a better workaround for this, but it’s a lot more work on that side than I would have thought.

This 2022 iX 50 just became available, California residents only. Update, sold

https://www.bmwusa.com/build-your-own.html#/studio/er1uwt3a/summary

Thanks for sending me an email! Will get this going for you :pray:

Thanks for the feedback… So I’ve got a better solution up and running. When you subscribe, I’ll email you a link directly. Best way to go, seems to be a pattern on this site. If the link gets updated I’ll include that in any future notifications.

1 Like

of course!

Awesome, looking forward to it

1 Like

Just added this M4 'vert to the sign up link.