Thoughts on this SwapaLease deal?

Hi - I’ve never shopped on SwapaLease so curious to get some input on this.

I’ve done a fair amount of searching for a 3 series and with the recent MF hike for April + the limited inventory, I decided to look into taking over a lease. How do you guys think the below deal looks (as in this market)? Any advice on using a Swapalease? BMW does have their own $500 transfer fee separately I see. Thank you!

That car has been posted for months, which tells me that bmw has probably rejected several applicants (credit check on transfers is stricter) or the $$ ask is too high.

You’ll also have to pay tax again.

@nyclife can hook you up with a new custom order for a similar or even better price

I checked with @nyclife and he’s tried to help me out alot! Unfortunately the recent bump in rates worked against my favor.

Thanks for the info - I didn’t know about the tax part. Are those taxes different when you paid for a vehicle upfront? Thanks!

It’s paying 700/mo effective for a 330. Yikes

on fire burn GIF

$4k DAS (including BMW’s fee) and $540/month + tax for a used 330i?

It’s mind boggling that you’re even considering this.

And I’m not sure where you were doing the searching but you missed easily better deals posted on LH.

2 Likes

I was primarily considering it due to the opportunity of getting something quick vs waiting a few months. I took it as the leases would get not worse and better.

Don’t think I look hard enough on the deals here until the last month.

Not just the broker deals, also check the transfers religiously. You missed out on:

Prior gen (MY2020) 430i GC for $350/month.

2021 M340i for ballpark the same effective payment as your OP.

Just two examples

Yeah I saw some good deals in there recently, started to check daily now. Might have to check multiple times a day at this point.

Appreciate the direction towards that. It’s interesting I was able to extend my audi lease 6months, but yet still in the same position as before. Figured this market would get better… smh

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.