Thoughts on Lease deal? 2019 Silverado RST

This is the final offer…

Did you ask over at the edmunds forums for MF/RV. Makes sure it matches… on the calculator did you just lump the incentives/rebates into the sales price? They have there own spot on the calculator

I did for MF and RV- those are accurate. Scroll up to my first post, I have a pic of a deal sheet.

Where should i put the incentives?

Under taxed incentives or untaxed incentives depending how your state treats them

So looks like a 2500 rebate. Im in MA, so according to the state website, they do not tax rebates.

Whats your zip?

So only difference is that they dropped the price of the truck another 500?

Did you try emailing other dealers for a deeper discount or were you just in contact with this one?

I tried 2 others and they wont come close.

RV was .66 and MF was .00158

Only 2 other dealers? But I mean the deals not bad, but to get it a great deal you need to be in contact with every dealer within 150-200 miles. But if youre happy with it then go for it and enjoy the truck!

Good point, But I am not willing to travel that far.
15.7 percent seems good. I saw some 18-20 percent off, but they were the double cabs.

Youre technically only about 11.6% before the dealer rebate of $2500. But enjoy the truck and post pictures.

Atleast you got some more off the truck and base MF and Residual.

Oh i see what you mean with the rebate. That makes sense.

Interesting. Thanks for noticing that.

Oui to the VEE! RUN!
Look at the Toyota Tundra forums, $250 to lease a Tundra crew for 24 months with 15k miles a year and $600 down tax included.
Remember, you are renting it, not buying it!
Does it really matter what brand to save $150 a month in payments?

Why is Chev so high to lease?, Poor residuals, by Christmas rebates/discounts will total 12k on this truck, can’t fight the Chev cycle of discounting.

Bear

2 Likes

I called another dealer in the area, they wouldn’t even come close. 450 range for the same deal. Ekk

Best advice I have ever seen and I will use none of it :frowning: :frowning:

For the RV, it’s currently 66 in my area. That’s not bad. Nothing compared to those 70% Tundra.

Yes there are some great Tudra deals… but not everyone like them. Personal preference. Styling is very old, mpg sucks.

This bugs me too as I heavily rely on this, no apple car play on 19s.