The Tesla Landfill. Shame. Shame. Shame

The dude was also mega-drunk (not sure if the paywalled article mentions the booze). Maybe if he had neurolink and a sober person could have controlled his brain to then control his Tesla. It probably would have still phantom accelerated into a tree anyway.

I really wonder when Tesla is going to get serious with their leasing for Model X and S. With significant money down, you’re talking 1200 a month, no money down like 1400. The new highland Model 3 is around 580 with nothing down. Absolutely a joke.

Tesla is an absolute joke. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol. Which makes it equal to the finance payment.

Remember when people were paying $60k for a Model 3? $580 effective monthlies is a steal!

It looks like a new Model S Plaid is $1,498/mo pre tax with $0 down on the Tesla website right now.

3 Likes

Good thing it was a lease and not a purchase. $140k MSRP to $90k MSRP is an insane drop.

3 Likes

No need to beat OP up on the monthly. If you are interested in taking over the lease, then feel free to comment or DM OP.

7 Likes

Agreed. It will probably take another $3000 cash incentive to move it, but it’s clearly a well maintained car. Because of the true monthly, it will take someone with significant income for Tesla Financial to accept. Don’t waste the OP’s time if you aren’t clearing healthy 6 figures at a minimum.

2 Likes

Unless this car has all the bells and whistles, here’s a $0 Due lease for a Plaid at $1623

Edit - $1623 for Plaid without self driving, I posted wrong picture.

Not sure what car you’re looking at, but Plaid’s start at 90k.

I assume youre referring to flipping sales, not leases. 2,500 a month on this car is outlandish

Ugh, 90k is $1498 still less than 1707

You’re getting warmer. Try clicking that taxes and other fees add button as well. Almost there! Then divide that forced $~6200 due at signing over 36 months.

Does this belong in the thread of worst lease deals ever recorded?

lol…1623 now

You may not have added 15k miles per year as well, and $6200 over 36 months is $172 extra per month. Point is OP knows he signed a bad deal, which is why he’s offering the incentive. It may seem like he’s far off, but in all actuality, it’s not too far. 15k cash incentive will move this most likely, whether here or SAL.

You really need to stop bombarding peoples posts…It’s ridiculous at this point

1 Like

Hey man, please don’t rain on someone’s parade if they want to spend 100% of their income on car payments and live in their parents basement :joy:

There’s an ignore feature that HoleyDonut showed me. That guy made my list a while ago. Click on the name, top right corner of the profile you’d like to ignore until year 3024.

2 Likes