Holding the 2 buttons on the wheel worked
Thanks

1 Like

Where’s ur lucid?

2 Likes

Same place my 401K went, probably.

2 Likes

I wish I got a lucid I got a useless h2 car :joy:

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: BMW iX All-Electric Sports Utility Vehicle Discussion

Your skateboard :skateboard::eyes:

Angry Tv Land GIF by YoungerTV

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes:

Tesla has increased discounts up to $4,120 off (from ~$3k last week) in the US on new inventory Model 3 cars.

The direct to consumer model that Tesla uses is so much better. This is why dealers will be crushed and phased out as legacy auto manufacturers move to the direct model.

$#$# the sales manger and the rest of the clowns that wont sell a car just because you mentioned a website. They will all be out of jobs over the next few years anyway and looking for employment elsewhere.

3 Likes

Because their price increases of 2021 and 2022 weren’t exactly like dealer markups.

Pop Tv Bb21 GIF by Big Brother After Dark

3 Likes

No it’s not. Why should some of us be punished for being good at negotiating/finding deals?

5 Likes

they were due to inflation of material costs Which by the way all other Auto manufactures at the time followed suit the only diff was the dirtbag dealers continued to tack on there ADMs Where as Tesla had no dealers networks that could do such underhanded and dishonest business practices and now you cannot find a better value on the high end than a plaid X or S. Tesla was certainly were not doing $20k to $50k mark ups on top of manufacturers price increases like a few of the clown Porsche and Audi did.

I am no Musk fan boy but there is currently no better value performance wise or tech wise than the current discount prices on the the plaid X and S.

Agreed. Car salesman and RE agents from the same place, but at least RE agents need to get certified.

LH is terrible for dealerships bc it allows transparency, which is the death touch for many of the crooked ones that employ sales people that actively lie or hide math to their potential victim. Direct to consumers can’t come quick enough.

K you guys can discuss Tesla somewhere else. There was no reason to bring Tesla into this.

4 Likes

lol thats tesla paint peeling like an 08 Corolla

1 Like

Our ‘19 with 83K doing fine. JFS.

1 Like

You have a tesla?

We do. 2019 MX.

Episode 9 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

1 Like

The biggest problem with the paint is the number of rock chips. It’s made worse because it exposes white primer, the result is a bunch of white dots. We are talking about 6 years of abuse on NJ roads.

There is absolutely no paint peeling.

1 Like