The Tesla Landfill. Shame. Shame. Shame

Okay I’ve had my Tesla six weeks now. No issues. Fun to drive. Has not tried to kill me more than twice.

2 Likes

FSD …BETA :blush:

for what you paying for the tesla you could of had a EQS

Sure but why have a better car for less money that doesn’t try to run me into a wall at 70mph? Doesn’t make sense.

2 Likes

Just an FYI, these are $54,990 brand new. It will need a steep discount to move. Good luck!

29 Likes

Nope. All these sentiments were expressed to my cousin before the post. But now I can tell her I at least posted it for her and got no traction :man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

If she’s the type to impulsively buy a new car,
She’s come to the right place

8 Likes

Bury the neggy eggy in something with ridiculous rebates.

1 Like

I’ll take it for 40k? :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

An etron comes to mind. Not sure what else. Ik she won’t drive a volvo lol

Jellybean? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Could easily burry it in an Etron gt. She have Costco? lol

Your cousin needs a shock of reality, no offense here but people who can afford this car most likely will qualify for the $7500 federal incentive, this car is available brand new on Tesla’s website for $57k, $50K after a Federal rebate and potentially less depending on state incentives, a reasonable ask maybe $50k, hardly anyone would bite but you can start there, at $60k ask, it feels like they wanna say we are selling the car but they don’t want to.

3 Likes

I see the listed price as $54k.

1 Like

This is gray in white interior, cost more money than white+black.

Hard pass

1 Like

Y’all just wait and see - a long-lost Nigerian prince is gonna offer $65k… :crazy_face:

2 Likes
1 Like

17 fatalities, 736 crashes: The shocking toll of Tesla’s Autopilot Tesla’s driver-assistance system, known as Autopilot, has been involved in far more crashes than previously reported

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2023/06/10/tesla-autopilot-crashes-elon-musk/

1 Like

i was wondering how long it would be before that article showed up in one of the tesla threads.