The search is on

stop feeding the trolls

Except all this pontificating from the OP is just academic. You have to actually go out and find them. Who got that 320i recently at something like 0.5% of MSRP, was it @joeblogs?

Yup…48k MSRP

.48% with tax, ha!

1 Like

Maybe a Cadillac XT5 would come close to the criteria, depending on a lot of variables. Incentives are not as good as December, but on the edmunds forum the MF seems to be generally lower this month. Again dependent on zip, but I saw a FL Zip Code listed where it was .00002. Luxury trims in the 54-59% residual range, and some high volume dealerships will give aggressive discounts because they have loads of these things sitting on the lot. I finalized my Deal on December 29th for $418 a month w/ tax $0 down 35 months (first month waived) on a 51,190K model.

GM RV/mf is national, with some exceptions in TX only.

Hi all - thanks for the constructive feedback, I think… My bad or misunderstanding of the forum was to ‘ask the hackers’ not to brag about my deal. Now I understand how things work around here so I want to thank you for putting me in my place. Happy hacking…to the few who offered suggestions Cadillac, Infiniti pure and Honda - sincere thank you. For those who said do your own research I may have it narrowed down to a single pay xle Toyota highlander with factory hitch (MSRP 42,482) and buckets on a 3/36 lease. The current offer on the table is 12k all in including taxes (Midwest). Not a horrible deal

5 Likes

That was a very classy response! Good luck!

2 Likes

Same. I was just going down the list liking all the replies.

Wouldn’t it be nice for the unicorns to just fall in your lap?

2 Likes

LOL true that…

Very constructive reply. As you can tell, the forum members here like to help those that help themselves.

How did you come to doing the onepay on a Toyota Highlander versus the other options mentioned here? What drew you to that deal?

2 Likes

12k on pay for a Highlander XLE comes to like $333/month all in for 36/12.

That’s certainly a good number. However it doesn’t take into account the risks for one pay

Depends on the language in the contract. Only risk might be pre-paid taxes. The Audi and MB one pays are written in such a manner. I believe Chevy as well.

Not just Chevy…any GM Financial lease.