The REAL link for $1,000 Amazon gift card for Alfa Romeo lease or purchase (through 12/31/19)

http://myfcaoffer.com/Referer/ValidationAlfaAma?bid=23555874&sid=5175266&pid=261715221&adid=457313534&cid=0&buytype=LF&TR=1&channel=display&fbclid=IwAR2EFcD_Zc-6ra4VNaE2D3suZqjjM58RbtyX_WDuuvdqxmaloCORySKhnJc

This is a duplicate post of @michael, but I got the ad today too and pulled the link it was pushing through. I am able to replicate from multiple IP addresses. Have at it!

Fine print doesn’t say you cannot combine with other offers; best to verify with FCA.

1. Must complete the registration form linked to from the banner ad. An offer code will be emailed upon completion of the registration. Available with the purchase or lease a new and unused 2019 Alfa Romeo vehicle. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person who registers with Alfa Romeo. (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Offer code must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) original offer code may be redeemed per eligible customer. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving the offer code. Offer code is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. eGift Card will be emailed within seven (7) business days of purchase or lease. Contact Sales@AlfaRomeo.com for questions or if you lost your offer code. See participating dealer for details. Take retail delivery by 12/31/19.

For the first time ever, you can get an exclusive offer that includes an Amazon.com Gift Card1 courtesy of Alfa Romeo . Enjoy these gift cards in addition to other Alfa Romeo offers and smile even bigger. Test drive Italian craftsmanship and experience how a legend performs after you complete the form below.

8 Likes

Good Looks – much appreciated –

Link is functional. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for the link

I took a test drive a couple weeks ago at Russell Westbrook…NADA…contacted Alfa North America, and they were even more useless.

Does not give me a lot of faith in purchasing one!

Did you give them the code before doing the test drive?

Interesting. Alfa sent me a targeted mailer with a $1k OL code as well, I wonder if they stack.

Yes…printed out the sheet…there are no instructions for the dealer on it.

What bothered me more was Alfa’s lack of responsibility on the follow up email…took about two weeks for them to get back to me, and basically passed the buck.

Not too impressed!

Thanks , it worked. There’s a Alfa Romeo dealership 5 minutes away from me.

Anyone having issues here? Trying to get my code and I’m at the dealership.

Link is dead

I received my $50.

Anyone have an updated link?

Update for those of you waiting for your gift card (and haven’t received them yet):
They should be delivered electronically today. Please update if you receive it or are still waiting after today.

source: alfaromeo.com email

I’ve received mine a few weeks ago after calling and asking for it. It was supposed to be sent 3-5 business days after my lease sign but it did not arrived. In the end, I got it about 2 weeks after my purchase.