The Quest of the 330i xdrive Loaner

Ok so I had posted the deal I had received on a 330 loaner on the share deal portion I just want some opinions because I’ve seen to hit a wall with dealers.

I am trying to push for a 20% discount off the MSRP BEFORE rebates are applied, which would put me at $350ish a month. Sign and Drive, $0 due at Signing.

Dealers do not seem to want to go past 10-14% range off MSRP even with a loaner that’s been for sale since April. The dealers I have worked with have consistently quoted me in the ~$450 range nothing out of pocket.

Are BMW dealers just not that competitive in the NJ/NY area, is it too early and dealers aren’t hungry enough, or am I chasing the impossible. Be happy to hear people’s perspective.

Below is the ideal deal I’d be chasing.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2017 BMW 330i xDrive]

MSRP: [$48,325]
Selling Price: [$39,585]
Rebates: [$750 Loyalty, $3000 Cash Rebate, $1000 College Grad]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: .00152
Residual: 61%

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$0]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$363]

Zip Code: [10312]
Sales Tax Rate: [9%]

College Grad rebate $1000 covers remaining 2 payments which are not covered by Pull Ahead. Also Selling price is adjusted to account for 5,000 miles at .225 cents per mile. A car with less miles will be cheaper monthly. But should be under $375 all day long, right discount should bring us to $350ish.

Bmw Demos do not qualify for incentives (maybe college grad and loyalty, not sure of those but certainly not the 3k). When the car is punched (put into service) the dealer takes the incentives at that point, and the warranty clock is started. Understandably bmw does not want to give incentives twice on the same car. Also if a demo has over 5,000 it is essentially unleaseable since it has an additional 4% residual hit in addition to the mileage penalty. You are also incorrect on the mileage rate it’s .25 per mile minus 500.

Loaner’s 100% qualify for new cash rebates as long as they haven’t been titled to anyone but the dealer. Matter of fact it even says so on the dealer website. The dealers I worked with even quoted me with the 3,000. I’ll concede the mileage penalty to be .25 cents but it’s still only ~$100 difference so hardly significant

Hard to get low payments with low residual and no msd