The EQS & Lucid Landfill. Shame? Shame? Shame?

I’ll side with this, though I’ve had a few good experiences with Audi dealerships as well.

People out there who thinks 5.5% tax is good, NJ has 0% on EVs :crazy_face:

4 Likes

What was the reason moving my comment here ? It’s about the topic @z0lt3c ?

I’d rather have the 5.5% tax across the board. I have no use for an ev anyway. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: We run on dinosaurs around here. :t_rex: :sauropod:

2 Likes

This thing better be worth my money! Haha!

Luxury full size sedan for the price of a KIA.

Yup…I will take! Not going to lie…the 2023 sportage hybrid fully loaded in matte was a pretty nice whip to drive for 10 months.

drives like one as well!

1 Like

My interactions have gotten substantially worse since the pandemic lows. Maybe I’m the problem… or maybe envy dealer has had the opportunity to be shameless about their true colors the past couple of years. Either way, seeing these deals feels like WAGMI.

That’s false

Don’t insult my Kia! I like how it drives, much better than my Hyundai!

1 Like

I’m sure it drives fine but the EQS drives like a dream, TBH. Its lacking in many areas but can’t deny the tech, drive, range.

My Porsche dealer is also notably chill, but I always get the feeling that selling Porsches isn’t too hard compared to other brands. So probably makes for a less hostile environment.

The Mercedes dealership I leased my E-class from wasn’t too bad, but the one on the other side of town was another story…

I found two benz dealers near me that are absolutely stellar, very professional and no games. The others are fighting it out for the title of biggest pile of s. I find that disparity to be odd, but I guess it’s a top-down thing.

Dealer in the Midwest called me last night at 930pm EST (830pm CST) and offered me 25% off on a new $110k EQS. GM said they needed one more deal to hit some bonus tier.

$165/month and they’re shipping it to ATL for free.

$110,425 MSRP
$82,819 Sales price
($12,500) Rebates
$73,985 Residual 24/7.5k
.00169 MF after MSDs
$1,695 acq and dealer fees
$200 DAS
$165 per month

I still can’t believe I got this deal. I wasn’t that interested in an EQS but I had made some calls early in the month before things got crazy. The GM must have been calling everyone trying to get this one last deal.

Happy April 1!!! :rofl: HINT HINT

13 Likes

@Calvin.MB you were saying…

I think we have the king of EQS deals here… as long as its not April fools joke :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy April 1!!! :rofl:

I know people who have pulled this off, and to be honest, its not in that unrealistic.

True. I got a few free 330e’s back in the day. But in case I wasn’t clear on the EQS, Happy April 1!!!

He’s joking - I think