The EQS & Lucid Landfill. Shame? Shame? Shame?

ikr? haha! Wichita is different, I guess

Hey he’s salaried just like tech sales workers

6 month ramp - 3 month miss - you’re out - guess you can recruit a higher caliber employee

Cost of living is probably really good

Lots of money for Vegas lol

1 Like

Derek just needs to avoid the meth and opioids. It’s sooooo friggin’ boring man.

Trust me they party - go to Vegas - lots of Midwest - nice people

Party with Koch’s, I guess

2 Likes

I hate to say it but EQS 580 >>>> S500

Weren’t you supposed to get a AMG EQS?

Nope. New plan. BMW loaner gas sedan or convertible M lite within 1000 miles of NYC. Gotta trade in the X5. Although I am partial to the SL as well. 800 Max budget before tax

That really all depends on what’s important to you.

Of course, but IMO the only thing that is good on the S500 over the EQS is that it’s gas lol

Yes but also a matter of opinion is that the EQS is fugly and the S Class is arguably the best looking car in its class.

1 Like

I forgot about that. But honestly, I can’t get over the 500 a month and the lower performance of the S500

Very true but the average S driver is not chasing the payment so much as they are chasing the car. And while MB overshot their mark by assuming that they can get their legacy S Class driver into the EQS, that clearly did not come to fruition. Ironically, that’s why we are seeing the $500 payments in the first place lol

1 Like

For real S class looks so good, @oarfish18 has a cashmere white magno S500. Best looking S500 color.

For me, the S has to be black. We settled for Selenite for my dad’s new 580 with night package and the upgraded wheels with black inlays. Must say it’s sleek as hell but not better than black lol. Not many options out there on the 2023 S580 - most are white though

LOL is this @li8625

4 Likes

eww. Look at these broke bags. Needs to be Chanel or better. IYKYK

Is this you preparing to start #walkinghackr?

1 Like

That’s @drdvrgs

@holeydonut :sob::sob::sob: