The Best Finance Rates & Hacks! Submit your CU recommendations!

I got 1.74% with DCU, end of March loan. Yes, we put up with with a lot for the sake of a deal :joy:

1 Like

ā€œ1Services offered through Carvana are separate and distinct from any business conducted with Delta Community and are not guaranteed by or obligations of the Credit Union. Additional .25% APR discount is available for Carvana purchases made through December 31, 2022.ā€

im still not sure how they can even offer under 2% in this market. must be one of those bundle membership tier deals.

hey to become a member you can be part of the Creflo Dollar ministry! perfect for the lease hackr communityā€¦

Despite his questionable moral character, dudeā€™s aight.

2 Likes

Credit union of Texas
Basically you need to live in the North Texas area to qualify
Has balloon loan for 2.39% 36 month 760+ score
Might be a good alternate of lease / flip

Can you imagine how ugly the APR disclosures would be if the Truth in Lending Act required credit unions to factor in consumer aggravation and wasted time?

2 Likes

For The CT Peeps, American Eagle Financial
https://www.americaneagle.org/Learn/Resources/Rates/Auto-Loan

1 Like

United Teletech Financial has OK rates but great customer relations in my experience. FYI to qualify youā€™ll need auto pay out of UTF checking and 820+ credit.

Good thing about them is their recreational vehicles (Motorcycles etc.) is only 1/2% bump.

From my observations I see these offers less frequently lately, but itā€™s not uncommon to see auto refinance offers.

This CU in Florida that I randomly found with the Google Machine offers a $100-200 bonus for refinancing from another institution.

Iā€™ve seen better offers, and of course only you can decide if the effort is worth it, but thereā€™s no limit to the number of times you can refi an auto loan.

When considering the effort, donā€™t forget about the need to take other actions, like notifying your insurance company of the new lienholder.

1 Like

Iā€™m currently hate-filling out a spreadsheet for a personal project, and an email template for my VC internship at DXB intl.

Sidenote: If you post interest rates, plz link them - I have a project in my back pocket to automate this by having user submissions, and a parent/child spreadsheet which imports the XML values from the tables on these CU websites, into google sheets, which would then update whenever each CU updates their page.

Iā€™m assuming you already have somebody to connect with in Dubai since you picked Dubai. But if you donā€™t I have a buddy who works for the Emirates I can connect you with.

Any recommendations for private auto loans? Looking to make a purchase on sites like Bring a Trailer.

Pen fed

10words

1 Like

Thanks, just took a look and would be great for used cars within 5 years old. The car Iā€™m looking to buy is now, I believe, a classic car since its 2007 model. Any other recommendations for private loans that allow for over 10+ years car model?

lightstream

Bethpage and PenFed are solid rates too and are available nationally

we missed you.

also your hockey team sucks.

lol been too busy working 12 jobs to afford a car nowadays. I cannot believe im rooting for the Pensā€¦

The pens were eliminated last week bro

meant Canes oopsā€¦ Never forget: Brodeur gets scored on with .2 seconds left! - YouTube

the devils broke steve cangialosi.